Mrs Thatcher & Legacy

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2011 01:45 pm
Is Mrs Thatcher, according to many on the UK's Political Left - "The author of ALL the Ills of the World since 1900?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,552 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2011 01:49 pm
Oh man, never any bias in the drivel you post, eh? (The UK-EU thread you started was almost embarrassingly partisant.)

So, what's this Political Left with capital lettes? Is that a trade-mark name? Can one be sued for using it improperly, or without permission? Are you taking a risk here?
0 Replies

Rickricardo

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2017 01:15 pm
On April, 1982, I was living in Argentina under a most sinister Nazi-fascist, genocidal dictatorship when Prime Minister Thatcher ordered a military task force to sail toward the Falkland Islands. Thatcher saved my live because, had Argentina kept these islands, we all Argentine dissidents would have been wiped out. Also, I loved the fact that Thatcher treated Chile's president Pinochet so well when he was arrested in London; as Chile's radar assistance to Great Britain was quintessential to win the war. In short, Thatcher was a great leader.
0 Replies