Typical 4th of July weekend

jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:02 pm
White underwear party tonight, nude outdoor yoga for men tomorrow, clothing optional pool party Sunday and a BBQ at home on Monday.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,596 • Replies: 12
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:14 pm
@jcboy,
Do wear clothes when barbecuing. One flying spark and things will not be pretty.
jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:16 pm
@jespah,
I learned that lesson last year Smile
jespah

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:17 pm
@jcboy,
Just lookin' out for ya.
jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:17 pm
@jespah,
You're too kind lol
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:25 pm
The boyfriend is trying on different underwear already, I tried explaining to him it’s a white underwear party but he thinks it sounds too racist.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/Marne444/boyfriend4.jpg
jespah

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:27 pm
@jcboy,
Jeepers. He is one hunka-hunka.

Eek I am a married woman. {runs}
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:30 pm
@jcboy,
I enjoy your joy at posting flagrance. So many pals of mine were so circumspect for so many years.. well, not all were circumspect, and in retrospect I consider them seriously brave re careers at the time. I wonder if you'll change about that, not to closet but not having it be so tied to what you are talking about at any given time - the flagrant pals are now in their sixties and seventies and quieter along the western front.
I'm speaking of men, here, am not as friend connected with bumptious lesbians, bumptious in my presence anyway.

On the other hand, it is a really heady time now, with the marriage change..
jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:35 pm
@ossobuco,
HAHAHA Smile I went to a neighborhood party last weekend, everyone was fifty and over except me of course and I was to surprised they were all smoking pot, even the host who was 70, I never got into that but it was a blast listening to their stories about the sixties and seventies, they went to some wild parties LOL.
jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:37 pm
@jespah,
He's a hottie! He moved to Florida two years ago from Puerto Rico.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:44 pm
@jcboy,
For my friends it was a strange land at straight folks parties, circa '70.
mags314772

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:57 pm
@jcboy,
Your guy is gorgeous!

My hubby and I are headed to Memphis for a long weekend, staying at a friend;s beautiful home. No naked plans as of yet. Plan to eat good food, drink some, and if we're really feeling wild, smoke a joint.

I have many guy gay friends, mostly long-time coupled but still flamboyant, and I love it. Have one friend who says, "It takes a fairy to make it pretty, Mary." My much beloved gay friends from England are more reserved, calling themselves "friends of Dorothy."

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 04:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Replying to self, some of those straight parties were navy embedded (I can't help it).
0 Replies