"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." --John Maynard Keynes
: "As a child I never imagined that all of the real monsters in the world would be humans." ~ Mobeen Hakeem
You must have a culture that believes humanity and peace are the supreme values.
- Shirin Ebadi
I pray a simple prayer every morning. It's an ecumenical prayer. Whether you're Catholic or Jewish or Muslim or Hindu, I think it speaks to the heart of every faith. It goes “Lord please break the laws of the universe for my convenience. Amen.”
Emo Philips
DON QUIXOTE
MIGUEL DE CERVANTES SAAVEDRA
"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!"
"Golf is a good walk spoiled."
Falsely attributed to Mark Twain but apparently a common cliche in the early 1900s.