Why do atheist try to convert Christians

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:18 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
So how many atheists have knocked on your door? (Not that i'd believe you if you claimed any had.)

What is the point to even explain?

Quote:
Who forces you to read the posters on the tube, or forces you to read the books advertised there? You're a very silly boy.

Who forces you to read and reply to me on here?

Once, one of your fellow atheists actually have courage, and knock on my door to show they care about me...or are for a better humanity, and why, And how I can better myself, and others....I will actually believe it is true coming from one of their mouths....Till then, I guess I can expect to see superiority complexities, and belittling...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:19 am
@Ceili,
I've known a couple of people brought up witnesses, they resent the fact that they had a childhood devoid of Birthday parties and Christmas presents.

One thing I've noticed about the lot that come knocxking on the door, is they're normally people you'd avoid, if you saw them walking down the street.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:23 am
@Ceili,
Quote:
Atheists don't knock on doors. Period. Get it. They aren't invited and they don't come back, over and over again, even though they know they aren't invited. Atheist call you out, because you go looking for it. That's why you're here. You're looking for a fight. And you won't back down or leave because you the same kind of annoying jerk as the idiots who won't leave me and my neighbours alone.

You did not answer my question, are atheists jerks for doing the same thing on here, as theists do on here?

Quote:
1000 years from now.. I can't predict the future, just like I can't understand how a group can hold up a bible and preach about hate, or discrimination.
From what I'm reading, it's ok for your kinda people to knock at my door now, because in a thousand years atheism will be forced down peoples throats. Maybe. Kinda like religion has done, only worse.

No, it is ok, because at the end of the day, it ultimately shows they care about you...Whether it pisses you off or not...

Again, no answer, what would you do, or believe, if agnostics, and atheists did it to you? Would it still piss you off? That is all I want to know?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:27 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Then obviously, what you said is not true, because you aren't needed by atheists. The end of theism would simply reduce the minor annoyance level in everyday life.

Then, obviously it is, or you would see atheists discussing amongst other ones to help each other and learn...and you would not see about 6 or 7 atheists to theists in even Theist threads, if they did not need it to operate, and function...Or were waiting like vultures to attack, when they get in groups...

1 on 1, fair fight, 6 on one too many to ask of anyone.....
Setanta

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:28 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Smooth move Exlax . . . you're responding to a post which i addressed to IzzythePutz, not to you. You're just spoiling for a fight, aren't you? I've long known you're hateful and have anger control problems.
Setanta

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Atheists aren't my "fellows." We don't have a club, we don't congregate, we don't have a common canon.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:29 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
What a fool . . . that's what people do here, they discuss ideas. It's pathetic that you need to have that explained to you.

Yeah! really discussing! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Setanta

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:31 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
OK, i'll tell you again, since it seems not to have sunk in with you. This is what we do here, we come here to discuss things.

Why do you think of this as a fight? Your hatefulness is showing through again.
Setanta

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:32 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Yup . . . we really are discussing things, even despite your childish fits.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:36 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Smooth move Exlax . . . you're responding to a post which i addressed to IzzythePutz, not to you. You're just spoiling for a fight, aren't you? I've long known you're hateful and have anger control problems.

Nope, did it ever occur to you, that I just happened to make a mistake?

Rather than asking me that, you go on to call me hateful...That shows you are the one who is acting hateful...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:37 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Quote:
What a fool . .
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:38 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Atheists aren't my "fellows."

You're right, it seems no one is up to your level of knowledge! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Quote:
We don't have a club, we don't congregate, we don't have a common canon.

Yes, you do, it is right here!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I call you hateful because you are. Get over it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:40 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
OK, i'll tell you again, since it seems not to have sunk in with you. This is what we do here, we come here to discuss things.

Because my approach is not very good right now...And I am easily upset sometimes...Most times, by the people who do the exact same thing! Like yourself....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:41 am
@izzythepush,
You forgot pathetic in there too!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool 2 Cents
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:42 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
it is ok, because at the end of the day, it ultimately shows they care about you

it shows that evangelizing theists don't care about my rights - they don't care about me - they care about their head count
rosborne979

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:42 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
no. atheism is not a belief or belief system.
What the hell is it exactly then? What the Hell is a rejection of a belief of Gods?

Atheism is a religion like NOT collecting stamps is a hobby.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:44 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I call you hateful because you are. Get over it.

Which is fine with me, I can admit my approach is bad at times...and I can say it is wrong for me to do, and I can admit, I get upset easily....

Something you have never ever admitted yourself...

So, it seems you are the one, who has the problems...Or has not reconciled yourself, not me...
engineer

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:45 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Then, obviously it is, or you would see atheists discussing amongst other ones to help each other and learn...and you would not see about 6 or 7 atheists to theists in even Theist threads, if they did not need it to operate, and function...Or were waiting like vultures to attack, when they get in groups...

There is a good discussion point hidden in here. I have observed threads that are clearly "theist" and find that atheists do flock to them to tell the participants that they are delusional. I don't know that it is particularly a religion vs no religion thing or just a trait of the chat boards in general. If you post a thread saying Democrats Unite it will be immediately innundated by Republicans (and visa versa) so I think it may have more to do with the nature of Internet chat forums than a particular need for atheists to confront their religious neighbors.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 10:45 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
So, I guess it is also fair to say, you do not think that enhancing your morals or ethics is important then?

I don't need other people to support me in my way of thinking.