What Is Your Secret Obsession?

ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 08:22 pm
@msolga,
Criticizing?

I was trying to talk/banter with jc, a person I like, a guy I know holds strong opinions, but never mind, you are scolding yet again.

Why don't you just lay out all your rules so we can cut and paste them and monitor our behavior thereby?
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 08:26 pm
@Joe Nation,
Quote:
"It's a problem. Yesterday, I just about **** my pants because I couldn't find anything suitable to read."

What you read into that is your own business.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 06:51 am
I've just recently picked up a new obsession; something I can do that I had no idea I could do. The act itself is not a secret really. Everyone knows I do it. However, the secret is that I've been making strides to go into business with it and will start taking orders in August. *snicker* Only one other person really knows how far along I am in my business venture and how serious I am about it. (and there's no squawking about it Mel!) I can't wait to put my website live and let everyone know about it! tee hee!

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 06:58 am
@Bella Dea,
Good on you, Bella Dea!
Excellent work! Very Happy
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 07:38 pm
No squawking!!
~~~~~
There is a current obsession here in America, a murder trial, a mother accused of the death of her two year old.

They line up for hours in order to get a seat in the courtroom and sometimes fall asleep during the proceedings.

Joe(it's as if it's a movie)Nation
jcboy

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 07:10 am
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/Marne444/shoes.jpg
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 01:57 pm
@Joe Nation,
I think some of them want to be seen on TV or at the public event. Others have nothing going on in their miserable lives and might need to feel elevated at the depravity of another alleged-human. Maybe another handfull might want to see FIRST HAND the appropriate justice served when the judge throws the book at this woman.
0 Replies