Postcards?

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 07:09 pm
As a grand jury member for FY 2003-2004, I'm learning enough about social welfare to teach it. LOL
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 08:33 pm
Aahhhhhhh. First, on asylums. A large number of older women in my mother's family ended up in institutions with dementia. My father was in a mental ward before he was transferred to an icu before his death. I will probably get Alzheimer's myself.

I applaud much of the improvement in attitude and understanding in the mental health fields in the relatively short time of my own awareness. Still there is a mess out there, so many people uncared about, struggling, so many living on the streets.

Tough places. Some interesting people found themselves in these institutions, which is neither here nor there relative to the many, but catches the eye and heart.

Buildings have spines and hearts, if metaphorically. And are
interesting in themselves, if one can separate the usage out.
I haven't looked at the link yet, but it would seem there is probably new usage of many of the places, or should have been if not.

On collecting the cards, I completely understand. I'd have gotten them too if I'd run across them. They are about something.
0 Replies

Lorna

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 09:53 am
Hi,

I'm back...

Beth and Roger, did you get the cards I sent? Very Happy

L Very Happy
0 Replies

Manoel

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 01:16 pm
Hi everyone!

I've found this topic about postcards and I'm interested in exchange postcards with people of all the world. I'm from Brazil, if anyone wants exchange postcards with me, please mail me

[email protected]
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Postcards?
  3. » Page 7
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:14:14