What did B say?

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 08:03 pm

I've totally failed to understand what B says below. Would you like to rewrite what he says in plain standard English? Thanks

Context:

A says:
Good luck finding a woman who can even respect you when you make sweeping generalizations like this. Never had this problem myself, so perhaps it has more to do with your interpretation of what women as a whole are and them in turn being "monstrous" to you when they get to know you.

B replies:

Pft, it'd take a lot more than not making (true) generalizations to actually get anything but fnck from a woman.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 408 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 09:53 pm
@oristarA,
Even after first guy says he's never found stereotypes about women true, and that perhaps B's problems with women are his own doing. He has a poor history with woman and his perception of them hasn't helped. B barely lets A finish speaking before B spouts off " It would take a lot more than... a **** would mean women don't care about him, anything, other people.
...anything but ****... The character sounds angry, I know, I'm stating the obvious... Presuming this isn't a mistype,this could mean a whole lot of things, but none of them are any clearer when you read it. He could be foaming at the mouth, so angry, he's reduced the one word argument. ****. In N. America it's a catch all word. It can mean just about anything, be used as a noun, a verb, it can be descriptive, used as punctuation. It can mean everything or absolutely nothing. Most of the time, the tell is in the delivery.

oristarA

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 01:12 am
@Ceili,
Thank you.
0 Replies