A Fat old Man???!!!

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:39 am
Ben Stein (b. 1944) recently defended ex-head of the IMF Dominique Strauss-Kahn saying DSK (as he is popularly known in France) could not have forced the hotel housemaid to have sex with him because DSK had no knife or gun and was a "short fat old man."

I just had to see how old DSK is. He was born in in April 1949, almost two years after I was. I do not consider myself old and I look younger than DSK.

Windbag Bernard-Henri Levy also defended DSK. BHL, as he is known, is younger than Stein but older than Strauss-Kahn.

All my life, I heard that men age more gracefully than women. Look through the photos posted on any internet dating site. The men look older.

Does anyone want to argue that men age more gracefully than women?

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 01:09 am
@plainoldme,
Nope.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:59 am
I acheive being more graceful than the wimmins by the simple expedient of standing still. Then i can't stumble or fall over. Besides, being a fat old man, it's just easier for me that way.
plainoldme

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:03 am
@Setanta,
An excellent and unique solution.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:23 am
The intimidation factor often outweighs the strength ratio, I think.
plainoldme

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 01:55 pm
@edgarblythe,
I suspect position has a great deal to do with it. There was an interesting piece on NPR this morning about DSK.
0 Replies