trying2learn

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 02:33 am
@trying2learn,
engage readers and that is why I wrote why
trying2learn

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 02:39 am
@trying2learn,
I have learned so much yet so little. Things on this site that bother me:
1) Come to the United States and say the words "I have a query". People might understand you, yet they will look at you like you are strange.
2) There is a very big difference between American English and British English
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:07 am
Dad what am I missing?? Time is running real short on your daughter, my sister. If the doctors can't figure it out, I will!!!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:15 am
@trying2learn,
I don't have anything to offer, but welcome back.
trying2learn

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:15 am
@trying2learn,
Anyone just jump in and say something! I can't do this alone. She had a primary cancer in an organ- docs got that. Then another primary cancer in another organ- docs got that. Then a secondary cancer in her brain. They operated and got that. Then another secondary cancer in her brain and radiation. It appeared to work yet what appears to be more cancer, next to the tumor that was radiated, is appearing. The doctors don't know if it is cancer.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:16 am
@roger,
Hi you rat, missed ya Smile
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:24 am
I have the doctors notes and tests results. They can't come to a consensus on what to do to help her. I understand their dilemma. She is looking to me for an answer. I don't have one.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 11:45 pm
@trying2learn,
I woke up in the middle of the night and figured out the missing piece of the puzzle. What a relief. I immediately called one of her doctors and met with him today. Now I understand.

btw if you haven't noticed, I am the idiot of this site lol....I talk to myself and answer myself. It works and that is what I care about.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:38 am
@roger,
btw rat I never left Smile < I mean that in a good way!
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:52 am
@trying2learn,
The truth hope you can handle it. I trusted the blue guy and the nice guy. I was new and scared yet I covered my back Wink
The real disappointment came when I asked someone to help me help other people and that person took action so I could not contact them. Why? Maybe the answer will come to me while I am sleeping.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 02:43 am
I found this interesting and if you can't handle the unthinkable then don't click!!! This is just sick and cruel what she was convicted of doing to this child.

http://www.kfdm.com/articles/arnold-42857-baby-death.html

0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 02:44 am
@trying2learn,
Dad,
I am so drained emotionally. I want the best for her and at this point, I feel alone. I don't have the knowledge or capability to know what is right. I am doing the best I can and it isn't enough.
trying2learn

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 02:22 pm
@trying2learn,
My entire family is drained. She is hurting and dying. I don't want that for her, she is so loving. She loves her dogs...

Thank you to all the staff and owners of this site. You have helped me more than you can imagine.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 02:04 am
He won not only the event but the world champion. It was awesome to see it, be there and give hugs. I am lucky.
0 Replies