How to make your mom feel special?

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 12:01 am
I want to make my mom feel special but don't know what to do? Please suggest some ideas..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 5,347 • Replies: 10
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 05:52 am
@melisawilson,
And please give us a few clues about what your mother is like, seeing as they are not all stamped out by cookie cutters in some factory. Smile
0 Replies

NettieK

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 06:24 am
Have contact with her, either phone call or hug. You don't need to buy anything. Tell her you love her, talk, listen, smile and take some special time out of your life to be with her. I miss my mum and cannot do any of this. But on the other hand, my daughters doing just that to me means more than anything.
0 Replies

Lacygrl

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 07:21 am
@melisawilson,
Hmm when i was younger my mom would wake me up while my brothers were sleeping in the middle of the night and she would have something cooked and set up in the living room. We would spend the whole night just talking and watching tv (mostly talking). Now I do it for her! I will either fix her favorite meal, or pick her up something and just "veg out" with her.

Also, I just try to pick up little things I know she is interested in, she adores crafts so I will get her some new little nick-nacks that look useful. I even get little key chains and things like that, that remind me of her.... I mean she is my BEST friend!!!! lol
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 08:41 am
Gin
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 09:04 am
@melisawilson,
Tough without knowing anything about her and you.

Tell her how you feel about her; write her a note; pull together a scrap book of special moments/things; the more personal the better.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 09:05 am
@melisawilson,
Oh - and I wanted to add - how sweet you are for trying to let her know this.
0 Replies

PhoebeKate

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 12:49 am
@melisawilson,
My mom and I don't have a close relationship. We don't always see things on the same level. But we're cool. We still each other on Sundays and sometimes it progresses to a trip to the salon or spa. Special moments for us if that happens.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:17 am
Brandy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:19 am
By the way it's not pronounced mom, it's pronounced muvva.
0 Replies

devacharya

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 05:03 am
@melisawilson,
if you want to see smile at your moms face.....then
here are the latest suggestion of gifts ideas..
1) perfumes
2) jewelry
3) chocolates
4) spend time with her
5) flowers
6) personalized gifts
0 Replies