Airline

quinn1

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 09:53 pm
A&E, 10 pm, Mondays

I only found it because I wanted to see what the House of Dreams series was about....Survivor with a house but, same silly stuff going on....and then this new "reality" series starts.....

and I gotta tell ya

People are FREAKS
Shocked

its also embarrassing for some..the guy who smelled, the "Customer Of Size", the drunks

All in all though...gives you a better look at the other side of the counter and what they have to deal with.

Oh yeah...its also on that wonderful airline we love to travel so much Southwest.....oiy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 761 • Replies: 6
No top replies

fishin

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 10:00 pm
hehehe I watched it to. Pretty funny stuff. The drunk guy was a riot. Very Happy
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 10:02 pm
I felt bad for the smelly guy...he took it well though.

The couple with the child were idiots.

comical, eh, something to watch Smile
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 12:39 pm
Feeling better about watching this one rather than the House Of Dreams...wish it was on earlier.

Has some hysterical moments, thats for sure.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 12:46 pm
I don't watch TV but now you have me curious. What happened?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 01:02 pm
We have Airline over here... but a British version about a low-cost airline, Easyjet (whose service stinks.) Thus the only conflicts are due to rightfully rabid Europeans and a few cringeworthily overly-excited guys from the North. Half the time, it's about people who might miss their flight...

I don't watch too much TV either. I wonder how much TV per day A2Kers watch in general.

0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:21 pm
Well, its our lovely SouthWest Airlines....must be the US Version of your Easyjet...you know, no food, no assigned seats, just a seat.

Can I tell you how much this show makes me realize I never want to work with the public again??

People are nuts.

You really should watch it...how can I explain the idiocy of people?

I liked the guy last night who was upset they wanted to inspect his shotgun, you know, cuz he didnt look like a foreigner and worked for a Senator or some crazniess...oiy

Or how about the 40 BMX peeps who wouldnt listen to other passengers, flight crew or Pilot to get in their seats, put on their seatbelts, etc ect.

Last nights episode was full of incidents from when the power went out out on the east side here...THAT was interesting.
0 Replies