20

Don't Mess with My Oreos

Sturgis

1  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 02:28 pm
@Roberta,
Last look for Oreos I saw a thing called birthday cake Oreo. It was situated near a mint-cream Oreo.

I can handle the double stuff Oreos, not the weird concoctions they are trying out.
Roberta

2  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 03:46 pm
@Sturgis,
I just checked on Google. Oreos are the best-selling cookies of all time--ever.

I don't understand why they keep messing with something that works. I guess it's the retail mentality. They keep improving Tide. How clean does something have to be?

ehBeth

1  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 04:53 pm
@Sturgis,
I like the thin mint oreos. those and the thin lemon ones are good. otherwise, the variants have all been nasty.

a friend was recently diagnosed with gluten intolerance so she found a gluten-free Oreo knock-off that we sampled. the inside was not as sweet as oreo innards, the outside was sweeter than the oreo biscuit. I'd like oreos if they had these innards. the oreo biscuit is wonderful as it's not too sweet. I love it when I can just buy the biscuit part at the cookie factory outlet.

1  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 04:54 pm
I like original Oreos if I can dunk them in milk.

Region Philbis

1  
Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 01:57 pm

https://i.imgur.com/FR56CYR.jpg
Sturgis

1  
Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 03:06 pm
@Region Philbis,
Then wudda you call the ones wrapped in fudge?
Region Philbis

2  
Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 03:47 pm
@Sturgis,

Fudge The Diet Oreos...

Roberta

2  
Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 05:08 pm
I'm very much a conservative in the food department. If I like something, then I like it the way it is and was. Quit messing around.

Doesn't matter what new concoction they come up with. If I can find the original Oreo, I buy 'em. Otherwise I pass. In the right month of the year, I'll take Mallowmars.