What male & female TV stars would you pair up 4 a new show?

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 11:56 am
Pick any one male actor from one of your favorite shows and one female actor from one of your favorite shows to pair together for a new show. They can both be from the same show or from two different shows.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 709 • Replies: 3
No top replies

user

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 12:04 pm
As I don't live in America or anywhere near I don't know any of your TV-stars...actually I hardly know any of those German TV-freaks...well but nevertheless I'd like to boost my posts-count so listen up:

My favorite female actor got biiiig boobs and a body looking like the ordinary 90-60-90-thing.
My favorite male actor isn't a man but a woman and got pretty huge boobs too.
So that's my cast dude. The show both ladys are gonna be in? I don't know...maybye something having to do with white shirts getting wet and stuff - you know what I'm talking about!

take care

btw: welcome to a2k! hope you're gonna have a great time here.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 12:05 pm
Hmmm Tony Danza and Marg Helgenberger in "Who's the Body?" ????
0 Replies

sunshynegrrl85

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 01:49 pm
jespah wrote:
Hmmm Tony Danza and Marg Helgenberger in "Who's the Body?" ????

Laughing Tony Danza is one of those actors whom I don't care if I never see him in any show ever again... unless he takes on a completely different type of mature role (like John Travolta did in Pulp Fiction) and changes everyone's mind about what a type-casted drone he is.

On the subject of actors we haven't seen in awhile, on the 18th of this month, ABC Family channel is going to air a TV movie called "I Want To Marry Ryan Banks" (http://marryryanbanks.com/) where Jason Priestly plays a celebrity who tries to save his career by letting viewers choose which bachelorette, or everyday fan, gets to marry him. The catch is that his best friend falls in love with the girl who is supposed to marry him. Jason Priestly, Bradley Cooper and Emma Caulfield are the primary characters, so I'm anxious to see who wins the girl. I'm also curious to see how Jason Priestly performs ~ he was always good in 90210, but that's how everybody thinks of him, so seeing him in a new role will be interesting.
Since movies are always filmed months or years before they are shown, and release dates are usually set long in advance, how ironic is the timing of Britney's blunder along with the movie premiering in a week or two?!
0 Replies