House Of Dreams

quinn1

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 05:35 pm
For those of you who have cable and A&E, tomorrow marks a new reality Series. Seems like everyones gotta try it, interesting that A&E came up with this one.

A&E "HOUSE OF DREAMS"

Where 16 people compete "Survivor Style" to win the house that they build.

They have eviction ceremonies and live in tents together so, its like survivor for a home, if you're lucky. I dont know, Id think 1M is a better possible payoff but, you know, Im not running to be on any of these shows so, who am I to say?

Oh yeah, a quick look at the player profiles and all Massachusetts peeps should be REAL happy...our representative...a 26 yr old party guy. woohoo.

Mondays, 9 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,029 • Replies: 10
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 09:33 pm
hehehe
I'd take a house, but I could buy a house and then some with 1m.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 09:49 pm
Well yeah, Id take a house, or a million...not that picky about it ya know?
hehehe
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 07:50 pm
Norm...from Cheers is the host

This could be funny if nothing else
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 08:02 pm
I read all the profiles. Don't know who I'd root for.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 09:26 pm
It was actually pretty uninteresting...just the usual tactics and I would have liked to see more than what they showed but, maybe next time.

Actually more of interest is the reality show they have on now...Airport. Real People, SWA, hehehehe...gotta love it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 09:53 pm
So, what's the deal with the house one? You have to do the construction, but how/why do people get booted?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 10:01 pm
Okay, they have 16 keys...2 of which dont unlock the great and wonderful door. Those 2 people with bad keys and Red Hats are on the chopping block. They get to give a plea to their jury of left over peeps, the jury deliberates and votes, the looser goes home. The only twist is that if the jury is deadlocked, the two Red Hats have to vote a person in the jury off (which is what they have to agree on while the jury deliberates on their demise)

There were two peeps giving the house to others...one was voted out tonight...survival and all for those who want it for themselves. Theres one guy who lives in a shelter with his family, and the rest so far seem to be regular ordinary folks...policeman, artist, lawyer stopping practicing, construction worker, etc etc

I dont know...interseting but, those who need it most will probably not make it..they should not have told their tale of woe.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 10:36 pm
Yeah. I'm not sure what the little "Let me tell my sob story" thing was about. For a minute there I figured that must be what it's like at an AA meeting. They were all starting with "Hi, My name is... "
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 08:10 am
Yeah, I would think thats just a bad idea to start a game show but, you know...thats just me
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 12:38 pm
Really, this show isnt catching my interest at all.
Just seems edited wrong or something.
0 Replies