Spoiler = ? ppl =?

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:18 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

The reason you get your panties in such a twist about the topic of America is because nobody agrees with you here on A2K.

Actually, I agree with him/her about that, or at least, I know where he's coming from - I don't think the sun shines out of Uncle Sam's arse.

Well, me either. But that's a huge distance away from the types and styles of argumentation she puts forward.

Cycloptichorn
aidan

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:26 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
I wasn't trying to tell you what you can or can't do with your time... just saying that I find it disappointing that his stink will continue to louse up the place I like to hang out, and that some here encourage him to continue.

Yeah, well as I said, I can't take responsibility for that. I've addressed five or six posts one day on one thread to him/her. And actually the majority of my conversation on that thread was with Dutchy - so whatever.

Quote:
You were pretty judgmental yourself towards me and my reported actions in the thread on airport security the other day. But I didn't let it hurt my fee-fees, because this is the internet; a place for people to say what they think, not to dance around all the time, afraid of offending someone by telling the truth.

I wasn't judgmental at all. I asked if I was allowed to participate and cooperate with a system that didn't bother me without being considered or called 'stupid' (your word).
I also said I was tired of hearing Americans complaining about their rights being trampled and asked for specific examples of which rights were trampled and when.
I also said if anyone had a better solution - go for it.

Who did I judge?

I don't do baby talk- never did - even when my kids were babies -so don't put that on me.
I have feelings - not fee-fees- and my feelings aren't hurt- they weren't the other day and they aren't now.

Have a nice night - I'm going to the royal wedding disco down at my local.
Oh yeah - forgot - you don't care what I do with my time...as long as I don't talk to Jgoldman.,

Laughing Laughing (that's a joke)
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 02:13 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
But that's a huge distance away from the types and styles of argumentation she puts forward.

He says/she says, Rolling Eyes

You have never addressed any argument or discussion about what Uncle Sam does, Cy. You've stated clearly that you'll have nothing to do with any such discussion, unless of course, the other side agrees to change their mind.

You've made numerous loopy "arguments" to avoid having to face or discuss the facts.

You're only here because you thought you saw an opportunity to get back at me for pointing out when and where you were being an asshole/hypocritical/you name it. You've done this instead of taking the honest approach and addressing the instances at their source.
0 Replies