All evolutionists believe in a young Earth.

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 12:51 am
All evolutionists believe the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. In fact, the Earth is forty million billion years old as mentioned in “God’s story”
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

God said there has never been a new star in the universe. That means our sun and Earth is as old as all the other stars. At present, scientists are unable to test rocks for ages over 500 billion years old.

All human civilizations proceeded in a circular rather than linear way. All civilizations went in small cycles of 12,000 years. Many such small cycles form a large cycle of about 50 million years. At the end of each large cycle there was a mass extinction event. The latest small cycle began 6000 years ago for much area on Earth. That’s possibly why some Creationists mistook the present 6000-year-old civilization for a 6000-year-old Earth.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 2,100 • Replies: 39

farmerman

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 05:27 am
@bewildered,
Please present some evidence. All this ""Science" has me confused to the truth.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:39 am
Actually, the Earth is just 24 years old. Scientists know this. They lie to the public to keep their atheistic funding machine growing, until, soon, the whole damn planet will explode with their machinations.
Setanta

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:43 am
"God said . . ." What, he told you?

What the **** is an evolutionist?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:48 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
All evolutionists believe in a young Earth.

Thanks for telling me. I wouldn't know, being a gravitationist myself.
hingehead

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:54 am
@edgarblythe,
I remember when it turned 21 - and God pulled out those embarrassing baby photos. I laughed until I stopped.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:54 am
That is so lame . . . gravity's just a theory, nobody can prove it . . .
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:56 am
@Thomas,
i'm an elevationist, going up, third floor ladies lingerie
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:58 am
@bewildered,
Quote:

God blogs?
djjd62

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:03 am
@hingehead,
more like dog globs

http://www.k9treat.com/news/poop_scoop.jpg
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:13 am
@bewildered,
Jesus called me last night on my cell phone. He speaks pretty good English considering its his second language.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:25 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
In fact, the Earth is forty million billion years old as mentioned in “God’s story”

Has anyone else seen these "god books" you keep talking about? Or is this something you saw in a dream while having your soul dragged to Mars?
bewildered

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:56 am
@rosborne979,
Tens of thousand people read the books.
rosborne979

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:00 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

Can we get them on Amazon? Where can I get one?
Setanta

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:01 am
As Anatole France said, that fifty million people believe a wrong thing, it is still a wrong thing.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:03 am
@bewildered,
Quote:

Cool, if we're using the number of people who've read a book as a guide to how much truth it holds I guess I can submit my application to Hogwarts by owl?
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:32 am
I don't know what an evolutionist is, but I had a dog that was the pianist once.
raprap

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:36 am
@wayne,
me too---a poople. She liked Shostakovich.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 10:48 am
@wayne,
Guy walks into a bar with a bevy of beautiful women hanging off his arms, orders drinks, and just puts a pile of wrinkled large denomination bills on the bar. But he doesn't look like a very happy man. So the bartender asks him what's up.

Well, ya see, i found this bottle on the beach once, and when i polished it up, out pops this genie, and promises me three wishes.

Oh come on . . . do you really expect me to believe that?

See for yourself, i've got all the beautiful women i can handle, i've got money falling out of my pockets . . . it was that third wish . . .

At this point, he reaches down, opens a bag, and puts a miniature piano on the bar, and a little man about a foot tall. The little man sits down and immediately starts playing Chopin.

So what's the problem? This was your third wish?

Not exactly. I asked for a 12" penis . . . but the genie was a little hard of hearing . . .
wayne

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 11:35 am
@Setanta,
LOL
The gods' greatest joke; they gave man a penis and a brain but only enough blood to use one at a time.
0 Replies