What d'ya do on New Years Eve?

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 05:23 pm
I have to take full responsibility for the way I initially addressed iLZ. I was of the opinion that his
thread was not a very skillfully crafted put down to the rest of us. (After all, if we were to revisit some of ILZs past posts, such mean spirited tone isnot uncommon) I admit Im not well skilled at veiled invective , so I just slipped one upon him. Sorry I started something to ruin the thread. However, having said that, I dont ever wanna tangle with nimh. But at least with nimh, the spirit is one of application of the skilled use of humor. I think Id rather strive for that as an ideal rather than my recent past invective, poor judgement and infestive spirit. I shall now stand in the corner until i learn something.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 05:29 pm
((((((((((BEAR HUGS FOR ONE AND ALL)))))))))))))

I feel a lot of love in the room.....
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 05:44 pm
farmerman wrote:
I have to take full responsibility for the way I initially addressed iLZ. I was of the opinion that his
thread was not a very skillfully crafted put down to the rest of us. (After all, if we were to revisit some of ILZs past posts, such mean spirited tone isnot uncommon) I admit Im not well skilled at veiled invective , so I just slipped one upon him. Sorry I started something to ruin the thread. However, having said that, I dont ever wanna tangle with nimh. But at least with nimh, the spirit is one of application of the skilled use of humor. I think Id rather strive for that as an ideal rather than my recent past invective, poor judgement and infestive spirit. I shall now stand in the corner until i learn something.

[not so vieled invective]

In other news: Your mother is a simian man-whore.

[/not so vieled invective]

Incidentally, I have no idea who you are. You obviously think you know me - which I find amusing. I am not mean spirited. At worst, I am sardonically arrogant. And respond harshly when attacked. I suspect my newbieness, more than any past transgression, is what made you single me out for insult. Water under the cabin though.....

*grins sardonically*
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:21 pm
Are we having fun yet?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:22 pm
hey thats odd ...

did y'all know that, like - when you type *******, you get automatically censored - but when you add the prefix mother-, the word does appear?

err, yeh, like, ehm ... i just thought i'd try, or somethin' ... <giggles>

anyone remember the abuzz thing about "blue"? <big grin>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:23 pm
oh, bunny, we're just falling in, and out, and in, and out, and in again ... <smiles>
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:25 pm
dlowan wrote:
Are we having fun yet?

Personally, I am enjoying the short break in the endless circle-jerk that is able2know.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:25 pm
I prefer Corinthan humour to the Sardonic, though some find it too florid and prefer the tasteful balance of the Ionic....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:26 pm
Oh no! Not the dreaded circle-jerk again!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:28 pm
Do you mean you are enjoying the soupcon of combativeness - do you find the atmosphere cloying generally?

Or does your mane just need a little gruntling?

(DO lion's manes stick up more when they are less than gruntled?)
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:29 pm
What the hell is a circle-jerk?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:30 pm
I remember the blue thing.....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:31 pm
It seems to be a man thing - I believe they form a circle and masturbate together.
0 Replies

nimh

I gruntled a lion's mane once ...

gotta be careful with that ****, no kidding.
0 Replies

Ceili

Ewww, kinda of a daisy-chain with out the flowers.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:33 pm
Er - yes.....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:36 pm
eh, lowan, yegh! puhleaze, keep your fantasies to a thread of their own ...

(heh)

that "blue" thing was the funniest **** i seen happen on abuzz ... i mean, other threads were funnier still cause of what people thought up, but this just kinda happened!
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:38 pm
dlowan wrote:
Do you mean you are enjoying the soupcon of combativeness - do you find the atmosphere cloying generally?

Yes. And, Yes.

Quote:
Or does your mane just need a little gruntling?

(DO lion's manes stick up more when they are less than gruntled?)

I am at a loss....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:40 pm
I so never began the jerk stuff!!!!!!!!! It infiltrated this thread in quite other ways - I am merely attempting to name the funk, and thus de-funk the thread...
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:43 pm
nimh wrote:
I gruntled a lion's mane once ...

gotta be careful with that ****, no kidding.

I wish I knew the meaning of the word 'gruntled.'

I am going to assume that by 'gruntled' you mean 'fellate' and by 'lions mane', well, I am sure I could come up with a number of Freudian intrepretations.
0 Replies