Sat 24 Jan, 2009 03:22 am
OK, the 26th of January 2009 carries a lot of baggage:
1. Australia Day - the formal inclusion of the landmass known as 'New Holland' into the British Crown
2. Invasion day - the day the locals decided they didn't want Whitey in charge
3. Chinese New Year! Year of the Ox! Kung Hei Fat Choi!!!!!
4. Republic Day in India - the day that India achieved statehood. The Republic of India is the world's largest democracy! No Bushes involved!!!
5. The day Stillwater slept in.
OK. You got me. The day I plan to sleep in.