CSI - Looking for a particular episode

seebeew

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 07:27 pm
I don't watch CSI (sorry) but I have been contacted by the writers of CSI about something he wanted to write into the show. I am a webmaster for a popular Automotive Performance website. I was asked by the writer if a automobile can be identified by the sound of their muffler and or exhaust system. I was never told if it was ever written into the show and I heard from someone that there was an episode that included the muffler sound as evidence in a case... Can anybody help. Thanks
--SeeBeeW
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 624 • Replies: 2
No top replies

caramel

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 09:46 pm
Re: CSI - Looking for a particular episode
seebeew wrote:
I don't watch CSI (sorry) but I have been contacted by the writers of CSI about something he wanted to write into the show. I am a webmaster for a popular Automotive Performance website. I was asked by the writer if a automobile can be identified by the sound of their muffler and or exhaust system. I was never told if it was ever written into the show and I heard from someone that there was an episode that included the muffler sound as evidence in a case... Can anybody help. Thanks
--SeeBeeW

I don't know the answer but you can post your question on IMDb they have a message board for CSI, here's the link

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0247082/board/threads/

Good luck!

Cool
0 Replies

seebeew

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 09:04 am
Thanks. I will give that a try.
0 Replies