Hollis Ray Mathis

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:44 pm
I believe that Hollis Ray Mathis has been re-born, here at A2K. Only now, he's obsessed with sex and faith. Oh well, a pleasant change in the rants, i suppose. He's offering prizes . . . i wonder when he'll start trying to sell us bridges.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 675 • Replies: 3
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:14 am
@Setanta,
you dont mean??......
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:15 pm
No, it's not actually Hollis. Same MO, though, and the same arrogant assurance of having all the theological answers. Says he's a minister, takes a didactic tone with the one person--Arella Mae--who gave him a serious answer.

But it's pretty hilarious, though. He was offering "free prizes" for anyone who would come up with the correct answer. (Oh yeah, we're real stupid, suck us right in!) I believe he got bounced for it. Now he's back with a new user name (gcomm), and asking the same questions--but he ain't offerin' no prizes this time around.
Ragman

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:18 pm
@Setanta,
Shoot! This place amazes me. If I could just get myself disciplined and reading novels again. It keeps me from the classics.
0 Replies