I have a question for Craven de Kere, Jespah and the able2know staff here-please help me out?

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:26 am
I am a Born-Again Christian. Is it against forum rules to talk about God and the Bible here? I see nothing in the Terms of Service about that here. Please help.

Philis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 01:23 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman, I am with You. This site is full of anti-christians. Post what you will but prepared for full persecution. I am born again also. Pity those who know nothing more.
Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 05:20 am
Does it make the bible thumpers all warm and fuzzy to imagine they are persecuted? Does not the irony of that claim, in a nation which is overwhelmingly christian, sink in with people?
High Seas

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 08:07 am
@Setanta,
Hold critical comments - we may have a match:

Poster #2 here is F, lists her latitude/longitude on her profile as 36.018979 96.0988884 which works out as Sapulpa North, Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Poster #1, M, residing in neighboring state, devoutedly searching for suitable F, only requirement that she be a "born-again Christian". If there's any hope those 2 might talk to each other instead of posting here they should be encouraged!

Ceili

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:40 am
@High Seas,
It could work, but she'd have to be asian..
ossobuco

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:46 am
@Ceili,
and orange
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:07 am
Welcome back, JGoldman10! Very Happy I'm glad you returned. Smile I missed you. Really I did. Sad
Sturgis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:19 am
@wmwcjr,

Quote:

Welcome back, JGoldman10! I'm glad you returned. I missed you. Really I did.

You noticed that too? Yeah, I found it odd (cough cough) that Philis suddenly reappeared and in many threads begun or last contributed to by Goldie. Then I noticed there were similarities in their approach to posting and their comments.

I guess this shows that Longhobble Mental Health Institute for The Cartoonly Insane, does have Internet access.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:22 am
@Philis,
Payback's a bitch, ain't it?.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:41 am
@wmwcjr,
er, that was in 2011. . .
Sturgis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:46 am
@ossobuco,
A check of Philis's posts, shows he is responding the last few days, in many cases to posts made by Goldie back in 2011. Check the dates.
jcboy

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:48 am
Maybe Philis is JGoldman's drag name Cool
Sturgis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:55 am
@jcboy,
It is odd that Philis is only here about a month after Goldie exited (enough time for a mental health review in a certified hospital) and Philis is a short form of Philistine.

Bu the way, on a similar note, a much less posted member named JPhil has posted in similar veined threads (although not since last August).

Maybe it's all a coincidence.
jcboy

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:58 am
@Sturgis,
Well it seemed he had several different personalities lol. Maybe Philis is the nice one Cool
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 11:58 am
@Sturgis,
Ah, I see what you're saying.
I did check the dates, but I don't happen to think Philis is Goldman.
As usual, I could be wrong.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 02:07 pm
@Sturgis and ossobuco,

Sturgis wrote:
... Longhobble Mental Health Institute for The Cartoonly Insane ...
Laughing

ossobuco wrote:
@wmwcjr,

er, that was in 2011. . .

Oops! Embarrassed I didn't think to check the date of Goldie's OP. I wrongfully assumed it had been posted recently, since Philis and the members whose posts follow hers had posted today. No wonder JGoldman10's OP wasn't listed on his profile as his most recent post! Laughing Well, I guess that makes me a ...

http://larussophobe.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/dunce-intelligence_director-1.jpg

ossobuco wrote:
@Sturgis,

Ah, I see what you're saying.
I did check the dates, but I don't happen to think Philis is Goldman.
As usual, I could be wrong.

No, I think you're right. So, JGoldman10 (Mister Ten?) hasn't returned. Oh, well ... hope springs eternal. Smile Mr. Green
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 06:22 pm
She's been a member here since 2008 and she's been posting in many of the religion threads, not just Goldman's.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:13 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thanks for telling us, Butrflynet. Smile

Yep, osso, you're right.

And I still miss Goldie. Sad
ossobuco

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:19 pm
@wmwcjr,
Wm, remember this day then, eh?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 11:34 pm
Where is JGOLDBRICK10? He had gotten I think two 30 day banishments, did he get a permanent one this time?

If so what were the grounds? So far as I could see there is no valid reason to banish him.