I have a question for Craven de Kere, Jespah and the able2know staff here-please help me out?

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 11:51 pm
@ossobuco,
Yes'm. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 11:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
According to what they've said in past responses to questions like these, the admins/mods probably won't discuss this on the boards. You'll have to use the Contact Us links and see if they'll answer your questions.

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:02 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Where is JGOLDBRICK10?

Excellent question!

hawkeye10 wrote:
He had gotten I think two 30 day banishments, did he get a permanent one this time?

Perhaps Robert knows. Someone should ask him. However, Goldie may have left on his own accord. There seems to be a tone of finality in his last post, saying that he wanted to put distance between him and jcboy.

hawkeye10 wrote:
If so what were the grounds? So far as I could see there is no valid reason to banish him.

I agree completely. He provided a lot of entertainment -- humor and even a little bit of mystery. Smile
Rockhead

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:03 am
@Butrflynet,
why would they discuss it with him?

the collective wants to know...
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:10 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

According to what they've said in past responses to questions like these, the admins/mods probably won't discuss this on the boards. You'll have to use the Contact Us links and see if they'll answer your questions.

I dont approve of that sort of thing as I am a strong advocate of sunshine. I think the Hamsters should have the guts and the decency to inform the community when a community member has been banished, and they should explain themselves.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:12 am
@hawkeye10,
your self importance is noted and dismissed as hogwash...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:15 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

why would they discuss it with him?

the collective wants to know...

It seems to have escaped your notice that I am a fairly long in the tooth member in good standing. I have never so much as been reprimanded by the Hamsters, and so far as I can recall never been edited by them either. Why wouldn't they treat me with the same respect that they treat other members if I were to use the "contact us" button? Because you dont like me? **** you, get over yourself.

Rockhead

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:18 am
@hawkeye10,
please let us know what the reply is, wise-ass...

(my bet is that the hamsters think you're a piece of ****, too)

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:26 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

please let us know what the reply is, wise-ass...

(my bet is that the hamsters think you're a piece of ****, too)

You say AFTER I say that I have no intention of contacting them....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 07:42 am
The absence of Goldman does not constitute evidence that he has been banned. This is yet another example of Chicken Little attempting to whip up a frenzy of indignation based on a phony charge of someone's freedom being curtailed.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 10:34 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Why wouldn't they treat me with the same respect that they treat other members if I were to use the "contact us" button? Because you dont like me? **** you, get over yourself.
So you want the staff to treat you with respect yet show none for others.....you had the hots for Goldman10 didn't ya? I can tell because you even incorporated a 10 into your moniker here.

You must be mighty upset, (can I get an Amen vultures and buzzards?) that he departed without giving you directions to the asylum.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 10:53 am
Good lord. Jason's such an accomplished troll that his threads live on long after he's departed.

I hear he was brought up on charges by the ASPCA for dressing up stray cats in capes and tights and making them fight pit bulls. A TV report showed him being hauled away in handcuffs screaming about "research for a cartoon" and calling the arresting officers 'uncircumcised Philistines'.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 11:18 am
In fact, this thread "lives on" only to the extent that it was resurrected by Philis. The thread was started on March 14, 2011, and absolutely no one responded. Then on January 31st, Philis went around responding to a raft of threads under the "religion" tag, and this was just one of them. I then responded to Philis, and now the thread has new life. It would not be correct that this thread "lives on" because of the sad case we know as JGoldman.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 11:49 am
@wmwcjr,
Mmm. I think the entertainment is more about us, the fun we have reacting to him, and the pros and cons re our doing that, which have long been discussed.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 09:53 pm
@ossobuco,
http://www.lomarecords.com/Lomascans/Loma2019.jpg
ossobuco

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 09:55 pm
@wmwcjr,
Ha ha!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 11:33 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

The absence of Goldman does not constitute evidence that he has been banned. This is yet another example of Chicken Little attempting to whip up a frenzy of indignation based on a phony charge of someone's freedom being curtailed.

Given that I cant recall him ever being silent with out being banned...sure it does. You should spend less time trying to guess my motives and more time dealing with the debate, your guesses are piss poor.
Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:10 am
@hawkeye10,
There's never anything resembling debate in an exchange with you. Goldman started a thread, at a time when he was active all over the boards, no one responded, but he kept going in his other threads. You have zero evidence on your side, even for making guesses. Nothing new there . . .
0 Replies