is sex on the first date a relationship killer?

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:41 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
I am an adult and wish the women in my life to be adults also and playing no sex games for 6 months is not acting in an adult manner.
I dont agree, as I think the exercise of power in a relationship is normal. However, guys who roll over for this BS are chumps.
0 Replies

Dosed

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
why are you digging up my old threads and derailing them to your "make feminism look bad" will?

look. sex is natural. everyone has sex. if a male or female decides they want to wait to have sex, that's fine. but I personally find it boring and and unnatural because you're suppressing normal human drives. It has nothing to do with females trying to overpower males. It's about when you're ready. And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that.

And to that person, whoever you are, who said my relationship is based on sex. You're wrong. I have great sex with my boyfriend, and I enjoy it, but we love each other too. So, yeah. You're views are quite skewed.
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:22 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Dosed wrote:
troll.
Trolls don 't use capitals correctly.
Thay r too busy hanging around under bridges.

n pretening nut to no how to spel
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:59 pm

dosed, don't let the poopyheads get to you. If it makes you happy, go for it. Never be afraid to try. Congratulations on getting yourself a boyfriend--tell him that from what I've seen of you here, I think he made a really good choice
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 05:07 am
@Dosed,
Quote:
why are you digging up my old threads and derailing them to your "make feminism look bad" will?

I find it somewhat odd and amusing when someone placed informations into the public domain on the internet and then complain when somoone look at it and even refer to it.

In my case, after y0u had placed a damn link to your Blog you then complained that I dare to look at it and tranfer some of the information to this website from it.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 06:37 am
@shewolfnm,
You win the prize for best response to david ever!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 06:41 am
@BillRM,
What about men who offer no sex for six months?
BillRM

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 07:37 am
@plainoldme,
Quote:
What about men who offer no sex for six months?

Why would you wish to date a guy you dug out of a graveyard? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

melisawilson

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 01:43 am
@Dosed,
Well I feel it totally depends on how much comfortable two people are and how much they want it to happen. If its with a free will of both..then it would probably a good start towards a wonderful relationship
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 08:30 am
@shewolfnm,
Quote:
n pretening nut to no how to spel

Brilyunt!
0 Replies