You Wake Up Tomorrow To Find That

innie

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 12:54 pm
i would get rich and then become a world famous psychologist and be happy
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 08:55 pm
I wasn't granted the gift, I think it was stolen.
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 01:18 pm
i would become the undisputed ruler of the universe with infinite power in order to reshape as to how i see fit.

and ooh yes, i would train dogs to train other dogs to train other dogs to become crotch attackers and reduce the world's population...

roger, your wish sounds surpringly like the one here....

Someone somewhere must engineer a rapidly spreading painless airborne virus whose only effect is to make all sperm generated by men who are infected by it infertile.
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 01:37 pm
I don't know that I'd pick something that would effect other people in such a drastic way. Can you imagine if we could cure every disease? The effects of overpopulation would be mind-numbing. I wouldn't want to be all-powerful. It's almost too much for me to be responsible for myself.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "one thing" but I'd want to know the right answer to every decision I need to make. Meaning, the ability to know the choices I make are going to shape my life in a positive way, but not really the ability to know the future. It would be nice to have that confidence and let whatever good comes out of it be a surprise. I don't have any regrets in my life, but getting directions at the fork in the road would be nice.

If the gift can only be something that is already humanly possible then I'd want to be an incredible author no matter what I was attempting to write. I'd be happy, wealthy and I'd interfere with no one (as long as I refused to write speeches).
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 04:10 pm
Become President, abolish animal experimentation, own a 10 million acre animal sanctuary, give a zillion dollars to a really smart non-animal researcher who will find cures for all childhood diseases.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 05:26 pm
Invent something that really does remove hair FOREVER! Meaning it doesn't grow back. Not only would I be hair-free, I would make a fortune by selling it or going into business and distributing it to all the women out there who never want to shave their legs, underarms, whatever, again.

..and no Slappy, you may NOT be the salesman for my product!
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 06:30 pm
Kill everyone I don't like, become ruler of the universe (of course), and spend the rest of my days screwing my inexhaustible supply of pretty girls.

And other pleasureable activities.

And become immortal, but set up a device that destroys the universe when I die if it ever happens.
0 Replies

alpha nerd

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 09:25 pm
Start a bank or some other megacorporation Smile
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 05:47 am
Write a really ambitious novel, one that almost everyone could like, that goes on to oversell the bible and give me enough money to retire to some strange Soviet satellite state post haste...

0 Replies