End of the world...

Astrum

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 08:11 am
The revolutionary limit is just at the zero level now imho. Only absolute imbecile may now assert revolutions are healthy and have some good impact on the world. The disgusting scenes of death and destruction we observe in Arab countries now are really discouraging.
And there’s one more very badly tasting thing about it actually. Those revolutions may bring into power not democratic forces but rather some radicals sort of Al-Qaida say. I guess Americans are fully aware of the fact they actually let the awful genie out. Few people can doubt they are just strangers in that recent series of revolutions. And those American military vessels near the coast of Libya are not there by chance.
I see as completely wild some voices supportive of possible revolutions in China and Russia. Fancy some terrorists or nationalists seize the power in these huge countries! That would be just the end of the world imho!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,305 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 08:19 am
@Astrum,
Or, it could just be some sock puppetry, which we tend to get at around 9 AM Eastern Standard Time. You're a lil late this morning, or perhaps I am.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 09:41 am
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 09:45 am
Could this be the Russian propagandist, expanding into newer, vaguer realms?
Ragman

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 09:47 am
@Setanta,
Style is similar....to Rainy Night in Georgia, but he hasn't mentioned the key Georgian-Russky key players, etc. I guess 95% chance it is the inimtable one. The sky is falling!
0 Replies