• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,274 • Replies: 3

Fido

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 11:29 am
@tworealforyak,
tworealforyak wrote:

i want to know who killed my father marcus deon cash
If you help me solve a murder, I will try to help you...

A man once told me of his uncle killing two men in this fashion: As he was slicing a cucumber to eat with his coffee on break, he told me that with that knife, his uncle had killed to Nwords... Do you want to know more, or care??? It happened a long time a go in, I believe, one of the Carolina's, with all the principal people dead including the story teller... And yes; it was racially motivated, but other than racism being a constant in those days, it was not premeditated...

There is something to be said for letting the dead bury the dead, but some times it is nice to know what became of ones own with some certainty...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 11:49 am
@tworealforyak,
And how exactly do you imagine we would know, or be able to help you in any manner?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 12:38 pm
@tworealforyak,
I'd like to know who killed a classmate of mine. He was run down by a large boat while standing in a designated beach area one evening near dusk.

It was rumored that the driver was from a prominent family and the boat was sunk. That was in 1963.

A cash reward of $15,000 didn't budge anyone.

There were other people in that boat. I don't know how anyone could live their life knowing that. The boy's family never recovered from that tragedy.
0 Replies