Setanta

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:35 am
Dog is an excellent deity. Unlike the other, false deities, Dog genuinely wants us to be happy. He doesn't want us to fight, and he's all in favor of sex, whenever you smell a particularly interesting butt. He has no opinion on adultery, infantry or homosexuality. Whatever floats your boat is Dog's motto.

OK, some ground rules. No trolls! No arguments--if you don't agree with me, take it somewhere else. I started this thread so you could all confirm the excellence of my understanding. I know you all want to put me on a pedestal, to idolize me . . . well, here's your chance.

Finally, any silly or irrelevant remarks are welcome, so long as you don't disagree with me. Thank you for your support.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 22 • Views: 10,603 • Replies: 95

dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:39 am
@Setanta,
setanta, you're an asshat.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:39 am
Nuh-uh
farmerman

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:44 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
you're an asshat
73/4
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:46 am
@Setanta,
ok, but most doggies are better than you. when a dog is your best friend, the dog has a problem.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:51 am
@Setanta,
I heard there was a rumor that Setanta carefully rinses his dog's doggydoo so it doesn't stink up his compost for spring garden planting. One can stand by the compost and it reminds one of the underarm of a clean addict.

BBB

0 Replies

Setanta

Unless, of course, Dog befriended you, which would throw his omniscience into question.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Nicky was a dog grabbed my mitten and dragged me around the yard. Then there was Gypsy, she ran away a few times never dragged me around a yard. Then we moved and since dogs weren't allowed I stopped believing n them.

That was until Dante...

...I can't recall what happened to Dante.

Read a book which had a dog, that was in the 1960s.

0 Replies

Setanta

Hey! Wait a minute . . . i said no trolls. What are you and farm boy doing here?
boomerang

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 12:02 pm
My dog is a shepherd,
You shall not flee;
He liketh to lie down in green pastures.
He runs away from still waters;
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of muddiness
for His own sake.

Even though I walk through the valley
of the mountains,
I fear no evil;
for He is with me;
His growl and his bark, they comfort me.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the house of the
Dog forever.

Sturgis

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 12:07 pm
@Setanta,
My sister had a cute cudly troll doll, that was when we lived near the railroad. I used to buy a bottle of Dr.Pepper and and hang out there at the tracks waiting for Dogot. Ah, the Sheldon days.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 12:11 pm
We had a beagle once then my father died and we sent the dog away (the beagle, we buried my father in a graveyard.) That was a while back.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 12:14 pm
@boomerang,
I'd love you forever, if it weren't for the fact that The Girl would beat the snot out of me.

First class work--i may offer you a scriptural contract . . .
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 12:49 pm
@boomerang,
That's the church I can worship at! http://i45.tinypic.com/2wlyf45.jpg
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 01:02 pm
Quote:
A dogs life epitomizes all that is wretched in existence, and a cur represents, in human parlance, the zero multiplied by infinity of worthlessness.

These considerations will probably increase the distaste with which our readers will receive the statement that in a fair comparison between the domestic brute creation and humanity, especially between Canines and Christians, the latter in many respects appear to disadvantage.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 01:07 pm
A dog may wake you up at 2 am in the morning showing off the very same skills you've taught him so patiently...

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 01:32 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

A dogs life epitomizes all that is wretched in existence, and a cur represents, in human parlance, the zero multiplied by infinity of worthlessness.

Whoever wrote that quote knows absolutely nothing about the average life of a Upper East Side dog (or most dogs on the island of Manhattan for matter of fact). Both pure breds and mutts are treated equally like kings in NYC.
Francis

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 01:37 pm
@tsarstepan,
Alfred L. Carroll, Harpers magazine..
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 02:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
When we lived in Manhattan, our dog only lifted his leg on fire hydrants and garbage cans....
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 03:28 pm
@Setanta,
As a born again Dogger, I know how much my life has changed since I found Dog, and I want to share the Wags with the world.

Kids need to learn more about Dog, they need more Dog in their lives.

I think Dog superhero cartoons and comics would appeal to kids and I want to create them (the comics, not the kids). http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_387/12394796601aIL01.jpg
Besides, those cartoons will make me a great deal of money, because Dog is a profitable deity. Then I won't have to work, and I can stay home and post on the internet all day long and thank Dog for my blessings.
http://foragoodcause.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/money_bag_with_dollar_sign.jpg
Since using Doggie Breath mouthwash, I can spot the non-believers every time I open my mouth--the heathens are the ones who react like this:
http://www.oral-health-care.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/morningbreath.jpg
They are IDIOTS! I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK! MY DOG'S CRAP NEVER STINKS! WHAT I PUT IN MY MOUTH IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!

Setanta is not DOG! DO NOT IDOLIZE HIM! That would be a SIN. I put him on IGNORE. DOG says we should ignore SIN. Then we can cast the first stones. IT IS GOOD TO CAST STONES.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2YAWR0ytbQo/TG5yoVJFDOI/AAAAAAAAGPs/ZnDDYhJmop0/s320/casting_the_first_stone.jpg

What do you think of my idea for Cowboy Dog cartoons?
http://www.yourlovecoach.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/download.gif
If you don't like it, you are an IDIOT! So, BUG OFF!