In the bible it sayeth, "let he who hath no sin stone the first cat."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 07:56 pm
Cool . . . i'm down with that . . .
Diane

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 07:59 pm
@Setanta,
You are wrong, Setanta. Just wrong. Cats are supposed to be here to keep dogs in their place., to outwit dogs, to play mind games with dogs and to act superior to everyone and everything.

I realize that, by writing this on a public forum, my life is at risk. I figure that you will come all the way down here and stomp me right into the ground.

However, I would love it if you and the girl with the poofity hair would come down for a visit. You can play with Sally and ignore Dante, aware, of course, that Dante will never aknowledge you existance.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 07:59 pm
@Setanta,
Would it give you cat-thar-sis?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 08:00 pm
The followers of Dog, the one, true deity, don't be stompin' nobody. Well, that Firefly seems to have gone off the deep-end, but you get that with religious fervor.
High Seas

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:07 am
@Setanta,
Wasn't there a book about the "God Code"? Didn't read it, but this sounds even more interesting: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/dogs-decoded.html
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/assets/img/posters/dogs-decoded-prog.jpg
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:42 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Dog is an excellent deity. Unlike the other, false deities, Dog genuinely wants us to be happy.

I take it you're not much of a cat person?

A couple of days ago I read a bumper sticker: "Try to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are." It's as good as any ethical program you'll find on the A2K philosophy pages.
Setanta

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 09:52 am
@Thomas,
Better . . .
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 02:38 pm
@Thomas,
Thomas, you read that on my kitchen was too. It, and the Golden Rule are all that is needed for any society's helath.

Set, sorry I said that about you stompong me, uyou are a gentle old bear who would never do that.
Thomas

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 04:38 pm
@Diane,
Diane wrote:
Thomas, you read that on my kitchen was too.

I did? Well, that just goes to show how rapidly the Cult of Dog is spreading throughout America. May He always sit on your lap!
ossobuco

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 06:08 pm
@Thomas,
Whatever, they have a dog that is a vortex..
0 Replies

ragnel

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 06:31 pm
@Setanta,
Rockhead wrote
Quote:
(I prefer boxers myself)

Setanta wrote
Quote:
So do i . . . but it's so hard to find plain, white boxer shorts these days.

When I was a kid we had a German Shepherd. His girlfriend and constant companion was a Boxer. Except when she was on heat when her personal slave would lock her away until she was 'safe' again. He said it would be a disastrous cross - give a boxer the long snout of a shepherd and you have one bad dude!

But she was truly a beautiful creature!

Never seen a white one though!
jcboy

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:26 pm
Genesis had a typo. That's how we got into this hot mess.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 05:50 am
@ragnel,
You've never seen a short, white, plain boxer? How strange . . . i see them all the time when i walk the little doggies . . .
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 05:56 am
Walking with a friend in the park a few years ago, we saw a big dog approaching.

My friend (a know it all) approached the owner and enquired "Belgian Shepherd?"

"Nah mate, I'm a plumber from North London."

It made me smile, anyway.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 08:44 am
Quote:
When a Florida sheriff’s office accidentally ordered a rug with the typo “In Dog We Trust” on it, they sold the rug at auction for almost $10,000, and donated the proceeds to a local animal shelter.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/facts-to-restore-your-faith#.cnled6xVww

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2015-02/18/12/enhanced/webdr10/enhanced-5992-1424280155-15.jpg
0 Replies