Letty

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 02:55 pm
@Setanta,
All dogs go to heaven and some even see their Ma's there
ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 03:29 pm
@Setanta,
Man belly and man lardo, very plentiful..
they make Dog comfortable.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 03:38 pm
@Letty,
Praise the Dog, Letty! You are SO RIGHT! I will take you OFF my IGNORE list.

Only the followers of DOG will go to HEAVEN. All others will go to HELL Twisted Evil DOG has told me that. ALL GOOD DOGGERS GO TO HEAVEN.

That gives me another GREAT idea for a comic book. $$$$
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_387/12394796601aIL01.jpg

What about superhero Dog missionaries who work as spies, undercover in Cat Houses, to spread the Word of Dog, and who make lots of converts to Doggism so these poor Cat souls can be saved. That would be a GREAT comic.$$$$ And I can make piles of money to be saved for me.$$$$

Don't I have GREAT IDEAS? Why does everyone IDOLIZE me? Is it because I have such GREAT IDEAS?

DON'T ANY OF YOU START THINKING YOU CAN STEAL MY GREAT COMIC IDEAS. THEY ARE MINE! YOU IDIOTS HAVE NO GOOD IDEAS!
THAT'S WHY I HAVE ALL OF A2K ON MY IGNORE LIST. I WON"T LET YOU NON-BELIEVERS DRAG ME DOWN. SO, BUG OFF!
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 05:30 pm
@firefly,
When all dogs start walking on two legs in mockery of the hubris of human kind, then judgement day is truly upon us! Crying or Very sad
http://mywhitepaw.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/dsc_0027.jpg
PRAISE DOG!!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 05:34 pm
@firefly,
You write nothing but doggerel in your comics. Sort of like gospel but not as original. This is why it doesn't sell well except in Hell.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 05:38 pm
No, silly, dogs don't go to hell.

It the catlicks.. who believe in it.
Ceili

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 05:50 pm
@ossobuco,
Cat licks are a cult!
ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 06:20 pm
@Ceili,
It's the salt..
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 06:43 pm
@ossobuco,
Cat licks...salt? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ragnel

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 06:56 pm
@firefly,
By the prickling of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.

BEWARE - THE FALSE PROPHET IS NIGH!

I have heard his voice crying in the wilderness. Too clever to deny the truth about dog, knowing our immediate reaction would be to reject his lies outright, but trying to find the cracks in our faith and drive a wedge into them with false and misleading - yea verily, even seemingly meaningless heresies.

And not only has the dog been targetted by the abomination! Those misguided fools who have looked to the cat for their just rewards (Yes, I know that is a contradiction in terms!) are also under attack by the apparently innocent postulations, examples of which are phrased in terms like -

What animals are still popular with both cats and dogs?
How come they never made a Catillac Cat comic book?
Are funny animals still popular?
What superheroes have utility belts besides the bat...?
How do you feel about using funny animals (AND OTHER THINGS) to convey gospel to the kids?

It is terrifying to contemplate just where this could lead! We must gird our loins and be strong! Close your ears to these insidious questions - THEY ARE NOT INNOCENT - they are cleverly designed to form doubt in your mind as to the omnipotence of dog. And once the seeds are sown, the real propaganda will start -

Do you buy comics or prefer to read them online?
Should I copyright my artwork before showing it online?

HEED MY WARNING -

ARMAGEDDON IS COMING!
Rockhead

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 06:59 pm
@ragnel,
does anyone still say gird your loins...?

and where can I buy loin girding?

the christian book and trinket store?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 07:07 pm
@Rockhead,
I think they are bicycle pants..
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 07:18 pm
@Ragman,
You haven't seen my comics so YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! IDIOT!

No one has seen my comics because I am still doing research. That's why I need to keep asking questions. This is my RESEARCH.

Can I take a poll in this thread?

I want to know if being banned from a forum means you are being idolized?

Other forums have asked me to leave. They canceled my account. I think they were blinded by my light. Am I right?

If you don't agree I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I Don't come here TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU! I want support for my GREAT IDEAS! WHEN YOU PRAISE ME YOU PRAISE DOG! IF YOU CAN'T PRAISE ME THEN JUST GET LOST! WHAT HAPPENED AT THOSE OTHER FORUMS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! STOP BUGGING ME!

I've reported all the posts in this thread except mine. The rest of you are all IDIOTS. Some day Mighty Dog will lift His leg against all of you. THEN YOU WILL KNOW I AM RIGHT.

That ragnel person seems possessed by the DEVIL. People like that should STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD. They are ANTI-DOG. What do they know about COMICS? Non-believers should GET LOST! THIS IS MY THREAD! THIS IS MY FORUM! STOP IDOLIZING ME!
Ragman

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 07:22 pm
@firefly,
speaking of Armegeddon - Arm-a-gedding-my way-out-of-this-thread as I've run out of puns!
ragnel

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 07:47 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote -
Quote:
does anyone still say gird your loins...?

and where can I buy loin girding?

You Americans are really weird and twisted!! Are you honestly trying to make me believe you go about your daily business with your loins ungirded? I have never heard anything quite so disgusting in my life!! And to make matters worse, you claim you do not know of any loin girding stores!Shocked

We Australians are proud of being girt. Our national anthem (everybody stand please!) proudly announces that our home is girt by sea. (And detractors like to say that NOBODY would ever use that in a sentence.)

HA!! Razz

And, let's face it, anyone going into battle without girding their loins first is just asking to get the chop. Hence the phrases 'loin chop' and 'sirloin steak'!

This of course has nothing to do with dog. Although from time to time a sacrifice of sirloin steak or a couple of loin chops to the great dog is a good thing.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 07:52 pm
@ragnel,
I left a sirloin steak on the counter once.

came back to an empty plate and a grinning Dog...

does that count?

(I prefer boxers myself)
Diane

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 07:54 pm
Shouldn't om sig david be armming geddon? Bunch a money to be made there.

As for dogs, our Sally has been to heaven and back. While there, she went to "cute" school for her PhD and learned the fine art of eating cat poo, but not cat licks.

Wasn't there a New Yorker with a cartoon showing a fancy restaurant for cats, where a female cat was licking herself in a most private place (not a very classy cat). At another table was a dapper male cat talking to the waiter. The caption was, "I'll have what she's having." Ahem.....
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 07:57 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

speaking of Armegeddon - Arm-a-gedding-my way-out-of-this-thread as I've run out of puns!

You've stepped over the line and made the dog of puns very angry!
Ragman

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 08:05 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm Doggedly determined not to let this cat-ass-trophy make me cat-atonic. This'll make some of the more ortho-dogs sit up and take notice.

Ooops, I better run outside and roll up my car windows, it's raining cats and Dogs!
Diane

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 08:11 pm
@Ragman,
Maybe in Roswell, but not here in Albuquerque.
0 Replies