What do you hate about comic books?

Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 05:47 pm
@dyslexia,
I guess because he's holier-than-thou, he answers for everyone - even his god.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 05:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
What's wrong with braided hair? or pearls or expensive clothes? So now you want to attack the jobs of hairstylists and the fashion industry? You want to put those people out of work? They do an honest day's work, so why them?Sheesh? Braided hair?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 06:27 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Dude, God doesn't co-exist with idols or beings from mythology.

Christianity is a form of mythology. What's the difference?

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 06:28 pm
@Sturgis,
They are printing more and more on smooth high-gloss paper, but sometime the ink will smear if your hands are oily.

A
R
T
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 07:48 pm
@failures art,
God is real. He is a Spirit. You say that because you don't know Him for yourself.
Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 08:07 pm
@JGoldman10,
I thought this thread was about comic books. All you're here for is for your evangelism. Yawn!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 10:06 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God is real. He is a Spirit. You say that because you don't know Him for yourself.

He is every bit as real as spider man.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 10:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
He is a Spirit

Only 1/3 is a spirit as in the holy ghost.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 01:33 am
@BillRM,
God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are one and the same.
aidan

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 01:36 am
I find it hard to follow the story in comic books. I think it's because I'm a linear thinker.
If I'm reading an illustrated book, I like the text on one page and the picture illustrating it on the next or below - but all in one piece.
I find it difficult to read the text and look at the pictures at the same time.

I'm also not really a fan of comic book art. The lack of subtlety and gradation in color doesn't appeal to my eye.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 01:38 am
@aidan,
I hate how cartoon books don't get as much attention as the more "realistic" ones.
aidan

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 01:48 am
@JGoldman10,
But I think they do...I know a lot of kids prefer them.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 03:07 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are one and the same.

OH?

Not even Jesus know the time of the second coming is a comment somewhere in that silly bible.

I do not have an online bible booted at the moment but if so then it would seem that the evil old man is keeping secrets from the son.

Not one and the same that for sure in any case and I love all the holes in logic you can run into with the bible.

Here it is

--------------------------------------------------------------
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."
(Matthew 24:36)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Replies