CINEMATIC ENTERTAINMENT

wayne

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:05 pm
@farmerman,
I'd never heard of Winchester 73, that does remind me a bit of the plot in Babel.
I wonder if that's where they got it.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:51 pm
@wayne,
Theres several movies based on the story oline. Another is "The Twenty Dollar Bill" and a Stephen King short story about a horror mag that goes from hand to hand causing horros of its own.

WInchester 73 starred Jimmy STewart in a rather Dark role as a gunfighter who wins the rifle and has it stolen and as it foes from hand to hand , the story winds to a climax. It was made in the early 40's I think. B&W its a pretty neat flick(but Im a sucker for westerns)
wayne

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:04 pm
@farmerman,
I'm gonna have to look out for that. I like old westerns, and Jimmy Stewart too.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:09 pm
@wayne,
theres a netflix ad on my page bottom.
I wonder if I can change the ads by posting something about a subject?
wayne

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:18 pm
@farmerman,
What if we talk about sex, or single women. Sex and the single woman, and then more sex.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:20 pm
@wayne,
nope , only a netflix ad at the bottom. I really want a Lamborghini and I wonder whether the good folks at that tractor company would post an ad.
wayne

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:28 pm
@farmerman,
I have a friend who goes all googley eyed over tractors. I looked at some tractor pages and videos a while back, man they're making some huge tractors nowadays. Does Lamborghini make any really big ones?
0 Replies