circle trump all other shapes?

xrisxs

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:38 am
i in fun and borred tried to put a triangle and a square and a circle together. i tried to put a square around the triangle but it looked funky. also i put the triangle around the square and again it was not cool. then i put a circle around the square, and it looked right. i have to use that circle to have both the square and the triangle to be as one. so now if i draw a triangle inside a circle and then a square outside the circle then what is the circle doing to both shapes? i know they are shapes, meaningless, but that circle and the circle alone can take any shape and make it whole. ok, i really want to know what if any thing is obvious. why? no matter what shape you want to turn into you must first go through the circle...lmao
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,353 • Replies: 9
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:50 am
@xrisxs,
Only try to realize the truth.

There is no circle.
xrisxs

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 01:30 pm
@DrewDad,
i know this is far off from the idea but i try to imagine putting zero to ten in a circle. and starting with the zero going all the way around till it hits 9, do i put a ten or just a one because the zero is already there or do i not even put the one because the 1 is already there after the 1. so now if a circle does not allow for all the numbers to work then why is zero after and before any set? so then maybe this ,0234567891. but either way that zero has something to do with something.
0 Replies

xrisxs

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 06:43 pm
so if it is all man made and in my head and a circle does not exist then what if any meaning at all does the circle have by being the only means for any shape to change in the same space. you can draw a million different shapes but to go to the next one you must draw a circle around it.as to say the circle just allows you to start over.
xrisxs

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 08:47 pm
@xrisxs,
well i know i did not put -perception- as the related tag to this post, but i am glad someone or something put this topic in a class. other forums made you put in the right place. I for one wish like heaven I went to college so I could attack with book savy, but you guys pick up some of the slack. so sorry and thanx in the same breath. but back to the topic, are you saying a square does not exist? now on the land of dinosaurs and fantasy if i gave you a three boxes with different shapes in them and in each box was three different sizes. now i ask you to make one of each shape fit together i am saying if one of them boxes do not have a circle then maybe you can make the shapes fit but with not having some funkiness to it. so, why is it the circle does this? is it infinite or just me trying to make sense of nothing? nothing..i love it
0 Replies

xrisxs

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 09:35 am
if i took a pen or crayon or whatever and started drawing in a circle and kept going over the same spot over and over like a million times would not somewhere in there in all the darkness be a circle? knowing it took a bunch of times to overlap and shade in. but now all your attempts finaly paid off because you know whether or not you see it, it has to be in there.
0 Replies

xrisxs

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 09:40 am
if i took that same pen and went around a cup that was not perfect then i would keep making an imperfect circle. but if in free hand all my mistakes would sooner or later possess a true circle. as to say the more and more in life we keep filling in the gaps and find ourselves knowing everything and all the energy in the univers is in every area only to be equal as everything else then it is check mate and bam, you will have you a circle. woa. i should not hit enter. we will have come full circle.
xrisxs

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 09:58 am
@xrisxs,
although not really relavent, in two demesions is there a two sided object or shape of equal sides? 4 sides to a square, 5 to a hex, and so on. but then a 3 is a triangle but what is 2? you have to have two different lines? always right? one of them has to be curved. like a half moon. for example in life either my wife is curved, and how or it is me. ok, blah blah, and thanx for not kicking me off YET.
i was just showing that when it comes to two it takes a zero and a 1
DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 10:10 am
@xrisxs,
Time to review your meds?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 10:17 am
@xrisxs,
Sorry, perhaps it's me but I am not following you on any of this. What is it about these numbers? Can you (or someone) clarify as to what the rules or restrictions are to your puzzle?

Is this even a puzzle?

Seriously, some meds?
0 Replies