Going Green in Arizona

dezhart

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 10:29 am
So a guy came to my home pitching a system that would save energy and money. It sound all well however cost and not knowing anyone who has ever used the system. Adair Solar. Anyone heard of them? Input please. I looked at BBB already but a company that screwed me is an A+ on there. Made me laugh.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,168 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 10:44 am
Tell the salesperson you want to speak to a few of their customers. You can also check with the your State Attorney General's office and see if they have any complaints against them. I agree BBB is a joke. You could also just Google with things like the company name and the word "reviews". Also try and find out who their main competitors are to get other quotes and opinions.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 11:02 am
@dezhart,
It might also prove to be helpful if you could give us all a clue on what they are claiming to be able to do.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 11:03 am
I sure hope they are pushing Weatherization for your house over solar installation. It's far cheaper and more efficient.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies