Was this a 300 mya human femur?

farmerman

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 03:36 pm
@JTT,
no evidence is distressing except to those whose minds are set like concrete. I suppose you are speaking for yourself.

Whatever the evidence leads to is the fact. Never blame the evidence.
bewildered

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 09:21 pm
@farmerman,
Where did the facts lead you? Fuzzy world?
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 09:40 pm
@Setanta,
made me

kick on
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 09:53 pm
@bewildered,
Quote:
Is the following article correct in describing a 300-mya human femur?
The above is the question with which you opened this thread. If you had an agenda and al;ready believed that this was a femur that was from deposits of 290 to 345 my old, why then did you ask the question?> Ill bet it was for you to prosyletize and Evangelize a bit without understanding that your "evidence" was questionable . Im on solid scientific grounds when I say that this femur is crap and the "Science" involved is junk (except the part that was used to debunk the specimen).
If you would have known, MckAy has been active for about 15 years doing pro bono studies of these kinds of questionable sourced specimens.
bewildered

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 05:44 am
@farmerman,
Readers, beware, this man likes to spread rumors. All talk, zero evidence, your messages are full of mis-information. Have you ever counted how many errors, mistakes you have made in my topics?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 05:47 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

This Ed Conrad may be associated with the "Medved" character of a few years ago. Medved had "undeniable proof" of some human digits from the Coal measures in the same area.
Also, a "fossilized hammer" from the Carboniferous was also found. When the hammer was de- plaqued, the makers badge (I believe it was made by Plumb) was seen on the center of the head.

Plumb also made Alley Oop's axe, didn't they?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 05:49 am
Did this femur have a brain attached ?
0 Replies

chaz wyman

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 11:19 am
This idiot trolls the many of the blogs with this nonsense.

He is uniformly ridiculed
farmerman

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 02:35 pm
@bewildered,
Quote:
Readers, beware, this man likes to spread rumors. All talk, zero evidence, your messages are full of mis-information. Have you ever counted how many errors, mistakes you have made in my topics?
Wait a minute skippy. YOU are the one who came on with "evidence" of a Pennsylvanian Age femur, not me. Im calling attention to your idiocy and your laqck of reaql evidence. Having strong opinions is not the same as being able to prove them. You , sir, are , to date, unable to prove or evidence anything.

Youve been distancing yourself from your original point and have delved into angels and somnambulant saints. The only thing Ive been doing is calling attention to what some of the real scientists whove seen this stuff have said.

It appears that, ,many of your medical referenced individuals are not interdisciplanary in field geology or paleo.(I believe that, when someone says "Woaah now!! this seems more like a grass than a femur, ande its not associated with any matrix so its been dissasembled dfrom the country rock. Also, the hammer seems to deny a PAleozoic origin. The industrial revolution was a bit later.

0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 09:35 pm
@chaz wyman,
Did you burn Joan of Arc alive?
bewildered

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 09:55 pm
@bewildered,
"....Also, the hammer seems to deny a PAleozoic origin. The industrial revolution was a bit later."
I never talked about hammer in my topics here. What hammer are you talking about?
How could anyone (a "Pennsylvanian state government geologist") know the Carboniferous "femur" was a plant fossil when he/she never studied the object in detail with thin section? The same thing happened with the Smithsonian experts who identified the fossils of Mr. Conrad as "just rocks". The same thing happened with geologists describing epithelial cells/epithelium on the epididymis tuble of Martian meteorite Lafayette as "phyllosilicate" (http://groups.google.com/group/sci.bio.paleontology/browse_thread/thread/c4470f8e5d4664ea?hl=zh-TW ). Those "plant fossils", "just rocks" are just the party line of evolutionists or geologists who don't know their limits.

A man must know his limits, said Clint Easteatswest.
0 Replies