If There Were A Singles iPhone App, What Would You Want it to Do?

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2011 01:48 am
Hi, 

I'm a single girl who is interested in meeting singles but I'm not ready for online dating bc it feels formal with profiles/matching and I'm not looking for the one right now. Then again I'm not just looking to just hook up either. I just want to meet other singles casually and date for fun. I'm wondering, are there a lot of girls who feel this way too?

I heard about an app called MojoMapp that lets single girls/guys check-in at locations. The app then adds up all the check-ins to show you how many single guys/girls are at each bar. It's anonymous so there are no names/profiles. I said I would check it out since it would be a great way to meet singles w/o announcing to the world that I'm single and looking bc no one would know it was me who checked in, just that "a single girl" checked in. I know guys would def use this app, since which guy wouldn't use an app that showed them where single girls are! But do you think other girls would use it? If not, what would you want from a singles app for girls? Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,415 • Replies: 0
No top replies