You can transfer your photos from your iPhone to PC. If you want to do this then just follow some steps
1. Connect your iPhone.
2. Open Photo Gallery. Click the "Start" button, and in the search box, type "photo gallery." In the results list, click "Photo Gallery."
3. Click the "Home" tab. When that opens, click "Import Photos."
4. Select your iPhone. In the "Import Photos and Videos" dialog, locate and click your iPhone, then click "Import."
5. Click "More options." Select where you want to save your photos and what format to use for folder and file names.
6. Select import method: Enable "Review, organize and group items to import," or "Import all new items now," and then click Next.
7. Finish up. After you review, organize, or assign tags to your photos, click "Import."