Tunesia, Egyt and now Yemen: a domino effect in the Middle East?

JTT

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:17 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
It has nothing to do with shoes, bitch

You love to fantasize that I'm female because, given how you hate women, that allows you to really work up your venom.

You are a sad sad sad case, Ionus.
JTT

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:22 am
@Ionus,
You've never been clear [what's new about that, eh?] on just what your "service" entailed.

But again, there's no reason for you to lie, Ionus.
Ionus

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:23 am
@JTT,
Quote:
You love to fantasize that I'm female because, given how you hate women, that allows you to really work up your venom.
No, I believe you are a female because of your obsession with rape and cutting breasts off of breast feeding women why their babies watch.....if you are male then you are very sick and I strongly urge you to seek professional help . If you are female, I suggest you get some counseling for your fears and compulsive/obsessive disorder about war crimes .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:24 am
@JTT,
You've never been clear [what's new about that, eh?] on just what your "hatred of the service" entailed . But again, there's no reason for you to lie, JoinTalibanTerrorism.
JTT

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 08:20 am
@Ionus,
My discussions haven't been focused on what service entails. If you want to discuss this by all means, go ahead.

But it must be noted that whatever is discussed, you are the tangent master. You've never directly addressed any of the sources that I've provided. You never address anyone's arguments directly but considering your appalling level of ignorance, for this, you can't really be blamed.

You've continued to play the little chickenshit by hiding here instead of addressing the language issues YOU raised in the thread I started for that. Even when these issues were discussed here you used all manner of obfuscation and outright lies to avoid an admission that you were wrong.

That's really odd behavior for a guy who brags about a family tradition of honor, duty and the like.

Odd behavior, too, for a "brave" soldier.
spendius

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 03:24 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Even when these issues were discussed here you used all manner of obfuscation and outright lies to avoid an admission that you were wrong.

You would expect that from a miltary man.
Ionus

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 05:05 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You've never directly addressed any of the sources that I've provided.
Of course I have idiot ! Did you want me to prove those sources didnt exist ? I have commented on them all .

Quote:
You've continued to play the little chickenshit by hiding here instead of addressing the language issues YOU raised in the thread I started for that.
You mean after having it explained in great detail you ran away hoping I would follow and we could play a sex chase game....you are already fucked enough .

Quote:
That's really odd behavior for a guy who brags about a family tradition of honor, duty and the like.
Brags ? I mention it and it really is in your face...thats rather telling dont you think ?

Quote:
Odd behavior, too, for a "brave" soldier.
Thank you, but I dont consider myself one . If your opinion mattered that might mean something, but your credibility is totally destroyed . You are profoundly mentally ill . Nevertheless, I have had the very great privilege of serving with brave soldiers, whereas you have been restricted to calling them names from a very safe distance from them and harm . No wonder you sneer at concepts that are totally alien to you . Your idea of virtue is to torture people and enjoy the lovely thought of women getting their breasts cut off.....you are one ******* sick bitch .
Ionus

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 05:06 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
You would expect that from a miltary man.
No 50,000 word comment ?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 05:37 pm
@Ionus,
In my studies of human behavior I find many things that I do not understand so ask others, "so I can get a better point of view!

I am trying to figure out if young people who admire and even seem to praise intellectual people {like many of you} who come across a little sassy at times, could be thinking that there is nothing more fun than putting each other down!

Could we be partially responsible for their behavior being that we are part of their environment?

I study many different groups of people and I try to get peer reviews so that I may have other view points {other than my own} on what I am viewing so that I am not so confirmation bias!

Why do these kids thumb up threads so much more than what all of you educated people do?

Thanks for any help that you may offer!

Example

http://able2know.org/topic/33349-1
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:44 pm
@Ionus,
He didn't need 50,000 words to describe your mendacious ways. And he's right.
When you made that lame comment that you thought he thought you were correct in your assessment of the language issues, you cinched your position as an inveterate liar or a dolt that can't understand the written word.
spendius

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 06:41 am
@JTT,
But mendacity is a social survival mechanism. You are trying to stand outside, and above, the social system JT. As Heller showed it is a fraught position and modern philosophers, particularly sociologically oriented ones, say it is comical.

Take the reading of a decent sized will for example. The accepted persona is solemn. Jumping up and down with glee, being unmendacious, is considered distasteful.

By the side of our leaders in relation to the topic here I would say that Io. is a rank amateur at mendacity. He might be tempting your mendacity to come out. You didn't really answer my suggestion that, as a willing and enthusiastic beneficiary of the war crimes of the US, you should mend your ways and give all your assets to the orphanage and go live in a cave grubbing up nuts.
spendius

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 06:43 am
@spendius,
Or run for president on a moralistic ticket.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 08:06 am
@JTT,
Quote:
that you thought he thought
Your English much more betterer yet more .

Quote:
you cinched your position as an inveterate liar
Just tell us about the truth of those tens of thousands of breasts being cut off.....you are genuinely psychotic .

Quote:
a dolt that can't understand the written word
You mean if you write it ?
JTT

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 08:52 am
@spendius,
Quote:
But mendacity is a social survival mechanism. You are trying to stand outside, and above, the social system JT.

It is and in its simpler forms it's necessary. I'm not standing above or outside anything. Ionus's is pathological. He hadn't a leg to stand on yet he lied, outright lied not only about the language issue but about how his position was viewed by others.

He is mendacious with respect to US war crimes, not to mention that he is, again, completely unable to address any fact situation related to those war crimes . Guilty conscience, I would say. It's so easy to blame others, and that has been done for so long by so many.

Quote:
As Heller showed it is a fraught position and modern philosophers, particularly sociologically oriented ones, say it is comical.

Yet you regularly engage in this comedy.

Quote:
Take the reading of a decent sized will for example. The accepted persona is solemn. Jumping up and down with glee, being unmendacious, is considered distasteful.

There's no need to bring up fatuous ideas. Not everyone feels glee just because their jeans are going to be laden with coin. There's no need for you to be mendacious in this regard. The guy made some unbelievably nonsensical statements about things he knows nothing about. He simply parroted
Quote:
someone else's nonsense.

You're usually good for pointed honesty, Spendi. Why are you lowering your standards here?

Quote:

By the side of our leaders in relation to the topic here I would say that Io. is a rank amateur at mendacity.

That's not the test and you know it. If you truly believe this then stop questioning others that you believe are being less than honest.

His lies were so blatant. His denial of reality so stark. Instead of telling him, in whatever fashion you wish, you try to provide cover for him. Why?

Quote:
You didn't really answer my suggestion that, as a willing and enthusiastic beneficiary of the war crimes of the US, you should mend your ways and give all your assets to the orphanage and go live in a cave grubbing up nuts.

I don't recall that suggestion of yours but let me address it now. First, you make the completely unwarranted assumption that I am "a willing and enthusiastic beneficiary of the war crimes of the US" [note that Ionus won't address the fact that you pointed out here].

One doesn't have to go to sack cloth and ashes because there are criminals within a given society. No one has to forgo things that they have acquired legally and morally because politicians commit crimes. Where do you come up with these ideas?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 09:46 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
Your English much more betterer yet more .

This is a typical response from those who know nothing about language.

It would have been a nice try except that deceit, and on such a continuous basis, isn't what one would expect from a guy whose traditions include honor.

Does honor not include honesty? Your behavior illustrates that these things simply didn't take for you or your entire family was as delusional as you've shown yourself to be.

Quote:
jt: a dolt that can't understand the written word

Quote:
Ionus: You mean if you write it ?

No, lad. In what Spendius told you. That was made abundantly clear in my last post. We have right here, either an clear example of your congenital deceit, your lying ways or your inability to understand things that are written in clear English. Let me know if you want them quoted.

Or, a third alternative, more of your delusions, and sick fantasies; again with the breasts thing.

So let's put this ongoing mendacious behavior of yours to rest. No, that's too circumspect. Let's put an end to your vicious, outright, delusional lies!

You have done nothing that a normal, honorable decent human being would do with respect to your favorite topic, womens' breast being cut off. You have engaged in the most deceitful tactics aimed solely at preventing the truth from coming out.

[and Spendi seems to support you in this. You're not afraid of his acid tongue, are you, Spendi?]

I have never ever said anything that would support an honorable, honest human saying "those tens of thousands of breasts being cut off". No source that I have ever posted has said anything remotely resembling this ongoing lie that Ionus seemingly has great affection for.

For what other reason would anyone keep bringing up such a huge lie?

There's no need for anyone to be afraid of the venom he spouts because that is all he has. When he's taken to task, he folds like a tent, or more often simply ups his output of acid.

Just look at how he reacted to Reasoning Logic completely neutral engagement.

Just note how deep his denial was, and how confused he was on the language issues.
spendius

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:12 am
Mendacity breeds.
JTT

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:25 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Mendacity breeds.

Is the subject of your sentence a euphemism for Ionus's family, Spendi?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 12:13 pm
@JTT,
spendi includes himself into that definition. The proof is in almost every post he composes on a2k.
JTT

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 12:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I don't agree, CI. Spendius can be very honest, sometimes wickedly so, brutally so, those not being necessarily pejorative descriptions.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 12:27 pm
@JTT,
Where you see honesty, I see tangents and irreverence for the truth - rather than direct responses.

His anti-IDer memes and attack on evolution are his regular targets where he quotes old writers that doesn't even address the topic under discussion.

I'm sure your perception of spendi is much different than what I observe.