Tunesia, Egyt and now Yemen: a domino effect in the Middle East?

spendius

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 05:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I presume that's a YES.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 05:11 pm
@spendius,
No, it's a no. You can bank on it.
spendius

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 05:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You mean the US Government is not stupid then?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 05:45 pm
@revelette,

[/quote]

It's a mess, alright, but at least we finally have a mission statement: "to protect civilians from attack". Admitting that I don't know a lot about tank warfare, I just don't expect to see civilians running around in tanks.
JTT

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 05:56 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
The US was defeated by Vietnam.

Quote:
Bullshit . The Alllies (I assume from your amero-centric view of the world you actually mean the USA and the others who fought there, including South Vietnam) had the war won . The civilian population, first in South Vietnam then in the USA, gave up .

But you hung in there and saved the day, eh, Private Benjamin. Rolling Eyes

Talk about delusion city. The people of the south hated you assholes as much a the people of the north did. You were an invading horde of war criminals. Why would the people support you and some US installed dictator - hell even the US couldn't take him so he was assassinated.

How do you expect support for napalming villages, spreading chemical weapons all over the people and the countryside? You are nuts, just plain nuts!

How do you expect support when you and your partners in crime saturate bomb civilians, go around gunning down men, women and children?

All rhetorical questions because from your long history you have no answers. You've never once addressed these issues. It's just one feeble attempt after another trying to make excuses for war crimes and war criminals. It's just one feeble attempt after another trying to divert attention away from this massive example of mass murder.
Ionus

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:16 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
The mention of rape just gets you salivating.
No, it doesnt but you keep mentioning it . Why is that ?

Quote:
napalming villages, saturation/carpet bombing towns and cities, firebombing houses, people being tortured and murdered.
You just love to talk about those things dont you ? Feel powerful now, do you ?

You would make a good war criminal or torturer....your conviction that you and only you are in the right is exactly what is required to inflict pain and suffering .

Ionus

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
suicide bombers that kills hundreds of people almost every month
Almost ?? Hundreds ? You're not exaggerating are you ? How many was Sadly Insane killing ? One of his sons would drive around abducting women off the streets . Are you a racist ? Are white lives 10 to 1 more important than others ?

Quote:
We spend our military and treasure there for what?
Use your crystal ball to determine the outcome in 10-20 years from now . These are still early days .
JTT

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:27 pm
@Ionus,
You simply can't address the facts, can you, Ionus? You're just an apologist for war criminals.
Ionus

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:30 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
But you hung in there and saved the day
While you stayed safe and hurled abuse st soldiers from the sideline wishing they would let oyu torture a few of them....for the greater good, of course . But you did torture them didnt you ? You just didnt use physical torture .

Quote:
The people of the south hated you assholes as much a the people of the north did.
But no where near as much as you did, right ?

Quote:
It's just one feeble attempt after another trying to divert attention away from this massive example of mass murder.
Does this have anything to do with your hysterical attempt to divert attention away from the real war criminals ? How many war criminals did North Vietnam, North Korea, the Nazis, the Stalinists, et al prosecute ? Why are you always embarrassed into silence about war crimes and just have a rant about the USA ?

Wont Al Qauda listen to you ? Arent they a democracy ?
Ionus

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:32 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You're just an apologist for war criminals.
But displaying an extreme bias is letting off war criminals . You let war criminals go scot free by ranting and raving about the USA . Didnt anyone else EVER commit war crimes ? No ? Not one ?
JTT

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:36 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
The people of the south hated you assholes as much a the people of the north did.

Quote:
But no where near as much as you did, right ?

Silly, childish comments. I feel so sorry for you. But at least you've admitted you lied and you've made it apparent that you lied.

Consider what you took part in. Consider that you're still making excuses for the war crimes after all these years. Consider how many people died there in Vietnam when it didn't have to happen at all. Consider how many have been poisoned and live with a terrible legacy of deformed babies and high rates of cancer.

All you have to live with is your sense of guilt, ... or not.
Ionus

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:40 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
But at least you've admitted you lied and you've made it apparent that you lied.
?????? Maybe you should have an old people nap .

Quote:
All you have to live with is your sense of guilt, ... or not.
All you have to live with is the sense of power you had then . You are just a shadow of your former self....

Isnt anyone hiring torturers ? You sense of outrage and of being absolutely right would make you a great torturer .
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 08:07 pm
@Ionus,
You're obviously not bright enough to understand one of the most incredibly simple concepts of justice that no one gets a pass because they can point a finger at other criminals.

Your kids could explain that one to you. They could have explained it to you when they were five.
Ionus

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 08:31 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
no one gets a pass because they can point a finger at other criminals.
You are really fucked in the head . That was MY point . You do nothing but point the finger at the USA whilst ignoring Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Ho, Kim and a host of others.....why ? Because if you rant about them you wont feel powerful . You are one sick bitch .....
JTT

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 08:54 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
You are one sick bitch .....

Speaking of sickos, you really hate women. Remember those "demented bitches" that you won't bring home. Nothing was mentioned that would illicit such a reaction from a sane individual.

It fits nicely into your rage that I'm a woman and even nicer for you, you cast me as Arab, which fits nicely with your bigotry. That way you can really get that simple little mind of yours all worked up.

Most of the folks you've mentioned are dead. The others haven't been committing war crimes steadily for over a century, all the while making a huge pretense that they are the saviors of the poor and the oppressed.

The record shows that the US has made a habit of butchering or having their proxy butchers murder the poor and the oppressed.

Now, you're caught up with these butchers and it irks you to find out the truth.
mysteryman

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 11:06 pm
@JTT,
I have two questions for you.

What country are you from?
And what country do you live in now?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:45 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Remember those "demented bitches" that you won't bring home.
Do I remember a two word quote mined by you ? No .

Quote:
that I'm a woman
So you are a man who thinks thousands of breast feeding mothers had their breasts cut off whilst their babies watched ?

Quote:
you cast me as Arab
You cant go past the Arabs if you want to find xenophobic anti-USA sentiment . But you might also be North Korean .

Quote:
Most of the folks you've mentioned are dead.
FOLKS ?!??!? Is that how you think of the foulest mass murderers ? FOLKS ??

Quote:
Now, you're caught up with these butchers and it irks you to find out the truth.
Ahhhh.....Ok.....keep taking the medication.....
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 07:04 am
2 protesters shot dead in Egypt. I think Gadaffi is making everybody think twice about conceding powers to the rabble. Arabic historical heroes never conceded an inch. Anybody suggesting that they might consider it would have been thrown into the stone pounding machine for being wobbly.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 07:07 am
@roger,
Quote:
It's a mess, alright, but at least we finally have a mission statement: "to protect civilians from attack". Admitting that I don't know a lot about tank warfare, I just don't expect to see civilians running around in tanks.

Its was the rebels who recently got some of Gaddafi's tanks. There was no communication between the rebels and NATO, so NATO bombed the tanks and killed the wrong people.

The rebels used to be ordinary citizens, they turned into rebels when Gaddafi started firing weapons from tanks and snipers on them for protesting.
spendius

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:16 am
@revelette,
It was predictable that that is what Gadaffi would do. He even tries to look like Saladin might have done.