Tunesia, Egyt and now Yemen: a domino effect in the Middle East?

Fido

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 03:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That's what happens when they have such a good PR program running their "genocide." That many in US government continues to call Israel a democracy is very telling.

Even many Jews who knows different (lives in Israel and witnessed first hand) have written volumes of the crimes committed by Israel, and with US support they continue on their binge.

They have a lot of people fooled... I don't know if that is enough to save them... If people ever become aware of the extent to which they have manipulated events and whole countries, I think they will be in trouble all over again... Some where people have got to draw the line, and ask: What and to whom is your loyalty... I am not constantly standing up for Ireland or Germany and sending them my spare money... I do not injure the interest of this country to support another country which my people once left in poverty... We came here for a new life, and having it should give up the old life... I would be a traitor to use the people here to support people there who have never done anyone here a bit of good... There are no hyphenated Americans... There are no hyphenated human being either... Is it too much to ask people to give their allegience to this land and people and not prey upon us???
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 04:23 pm
@Fido,
Fido, I try to read all or most of your posts, because you have the intelligence the know what is important. Your quote,
Quote:
There are no hyphenated human being either...
is also my belief, and fortunately, I literally have friends all over the world. I love all peoples, and try to treat everybody with respect and dignity. There are some who are hateful towards one group or another, and are blind to their own bigotry. I try to challenge them on a2k, but have given up on some who repeat the same statements even when they are shown to be wrong. Some are just a waste of time and effort, and are just boring posters.
spendius

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You have told me that I'm stupid and that I know nothing about evolution or science so many times ci. that I have lost count. You are the stupidest, most boring and most repetitive poster on A2K's roll of honour.
spendius

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:14 pm
@spendius,
And you traduce, trash and trivialise a word like "friend".
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:19 pm
@spendius,
When it comes to stupid people like you who are unable to learn new information that are factual deserves to be called stupid often. I'm sure you have used the term anti-IDer more often than I have called you stupid even though each time you use that term, it deserves to be challenged - with stupid.

There is no such word as "anti-IDer" to be found. You're too stupid to understand that!
spendius

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It was me who invented the term ci. And many others now use it. It's shorthand for idiotic, pompous, po-faced presbyterian twat. You don't insist I type that out all the time do you?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 06:17 pm
@spendius,
Spendius are you god? Are you sharing empirical information with us or are you being emotional?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 06:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I literally have friends all over the world
I love all peoples, and try to treat everybody with respect and dignity
Damn ! Would you say you are a very very nice person ? Perhaps even saintly ?

Oh but wait...there is more.....
Quote:
but have given up on some who repeat the same statements even when they are shown to be wrong
Some are just a waste of time and effort
are just boring posters
The shortest sainthood in history .
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 06:59 pm
@Ionus,
No, I'm far from being saintly; just human. Is that a surprise for you?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 07:00 pm
@spendius,
You can't even spell, or how to use acronyms. No wonder you're such a failure at communication.
Ionus

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 07:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
No, I'm far from being saintly; just human.
I hope I havent damaged your ego too much by pointing that out to you .

Quote:
Is that a surprise for you?
No.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 06:26 am
@cicerone imposter,
What does "failure at communication" mean ci.?
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 07:01 am
This thread started out to be a good thread with discussions on what is happening now with the Arab spring uprisings. It has now turned into some kind of infantile playground with somewhat stupid name calling and insults. I have tried to ignore it and just post updates but they are simply ignored. Guess I'll try to find another thread with this discussion taking place. Sorry Walter that this thread has turned into this.
spendius

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 08:07 am
@revelette,
Everything you post revelette we have all seen on telly. It's PR stuff from various sources and always anti-Gadaffi. I'm not pro Gadaffi but there are other ways of looking at this as China, Russia and Germany have intimated.

And I have posted some stuff which might be interesting to the neutral. What do we want to come on A2K for to read what we saw in Media days ago and which is pro-rebel without knowing anything about them.

You might be looking at a real failed state if Gadaffi goes. The miltary are still in charge in Egypt and Tunisia. Syria is as bad as Libya. The Saudis have terrorised the population.

It's a rum rebellion when all you have to do is shout "help" and a free air force is provided.

How do you know who it is you are seeing interviewed?

Are you for arming the rebels? Anybody can quote chunks out of yesterdays newspapers. It's mostly rubbish anyway. Planted stuff.

You're using the tragedy to jack your ego off. It's a conceit that you know the first thing about it.
spendius

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 08:24 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Studying anthropology seems to be one of my weak points!

Are you taking the piss rl? Imagine a young lady saying that in the pub batting her eyelids innocently and smirking slightly.

And all that "of course I might be wrong" stuff. The first thing you need to know before you can start becoming educated is that you're always wrong. Even about that.

Those who think they are always right have the handbrake on their education and on a flat road.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 08:31 am
@JTT,
Quote:
The lad's elevator doesn't go anywhere near the top floor, hasn't for many a year, probably never did function.

If that's true, JTT, the lift shaft above the highest level the elevator had reached would be full of cobwebs I think. Maybe a colony of bats. Rust setting in. Might even be a skeleton on the top of the lift.

How come you forgot that?
revelette

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 08:46 am
@spendius,
First off I have never even said I was a knowitall, far from it. I don't post the latest update i can find just for my ego, but because I think it might indicate a turn of an event or just information. I am not really anti Gaddafi, never really kept up with him before all this stuff started happening. I just have heard and read about repression in that and other parts of the world (china russia...) and I instinctively always root for people trying to get out of repression hence my being for the rebels verses Gaddafi. It really is nothing more than that so naturally I will search out articles relating to that as I am keeping up with it.

Also to me it matters more that people are rising up trying to assert their right for job opportunities and having more a say in their country. It might not turn out any better, but it is better that they at least have a chance.
spendius

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 08:59 am
@revelette,
Better than what? Have you ever read about Jeremy "Jemmy" Button.

Not all Libyans will want their noses stuck on the grindstone like our's are.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 09:41 am
@revelette,
This is the kind of stuff that sank abuzz. Its what spendi, Ican, waterman and their ilk do. they insult and name call untill they get people to retaliate and argue with them. They love it when they drive someone off the site. If people would just ignore them that would puncture thier balloon.
JTT

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 10:14 am
@spendius,
That goes without saying, Spendi.
0 Replies