passport interview

fummy

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 03:37 pm
i had my passport interview yesterday n it didnt go too well. but what im worried about the most is that they asked me who countersigned my application. i didn't know who signed it because my dad took the form to the GP to get it signed, and some other doctor signed it. and at the interview i told them my doctor's name. so does that mean i will not get my passport? plz help

jespah

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 04:33 pm
@fummy,
Which country are we talkin' about?
fummy

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 04:48 pm
@jespah,
we're talkin about uk
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 05:04 pm
Why do you need a GP's signature in order to get a passport?
fummy

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 10:36 am
@CalamityJane,
you need someone to countersign your application form duh
Old Goat

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 11:23 am
@fummy,
"you need someone to countersign your application form duh"

By adopting this sarcastic, slightly aggressive attitude you are either going to turn people away, or provoke an angry response. Neither will get you anywhere.

If you actually took the time to properly explain your predicament in a coherent fashion, you may get some helpful answers.

For instance, are you a UK citizen applying for a UK passport?
Or is it the case that you are resident in the UK but not a citizen, and trying for a UK passport?
Or could you be somewhere else, and applying for a passport in order to go to the UK?

Before you get all humpty with people here, I would re-read your original question, and then try to rephrase it so that other human beings may understand what it is you actually want to know.
fummy

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 04:06 pm
@Old Goat,
ok you're right i agree with you. anyways i don't like this site all the people are rude here i will never come on this site again. im not talking about you though, ur ok.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 04:27 pm
@Old Goat,
Smile, Old Goat. You just received a resounding and meaningful endorsement.
Old Goat

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 03:16 am
@roger,
Then my work here is complete.

Now, onto the next thread, where I succeed in convincing Gunga that the earth in fact took eight days to create, if one takes a different timeline to that of the Gregorian calendar.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 09:16 am
Me thinks this is another Pakistani trying to invade the UK.
fummy

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 10:29 am
@CalamityJane,
well you thinks WRONG!
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 10:31 am
you sure you don't want to say "finks wrong"?
0 Replies