Olbermann OUT!

bobsal

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 02:06 pm
I loved him and he'll be back soon. Three months or so.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 01:32 pm
CurrentTV Dismisses Keith Olbermann

Unjustly, according to him.

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/WEBMAIL/thumbnail/385x217/http://i.huffpost.com/gen/552807/thumbs/a-OLBERMANN-386x217.jpg
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:43 pm
Maybe he'll stay gone, or at least go to a forum that's so obscure that I don't have to hear from or see him. He adds nothing of value to the public discourse, in my opinion.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 04:39 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Maybe he'll stay gone, or at least go to a forum that's so obscure that I don't have to hear from or see him. He adds nothing of value to the public discourse, in my opinion.

I thought that he was gone already.....WTF is CurrentTV???
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 05:09 pm
I like Keith Olbermann, but he seems to be a very difficult man to work with. He may not get another shot at a cable program after this latest episode.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 05:28 pm
I watched/listened to Olbermann a long time ago as a sportscaster. That seems his niche to me. Not that I've never agreed with him on some political statement or other, but I find him all noise. What is that play, Noises off..? Keith O. is not like the play, just that the play title seems to fit him.
firefly

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 05:34 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh, Noises Off was one of the funniest plays I have ever seen. Didn't like the movie, but the play was hilarious--I had muscle cramps from laughing so hard.

Olbermann would be more like Noises On...
0 Replies