SG1063

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2011 01:46 pm
I am 48 years of age and have no time for blue sky. I am looking into a dealership opportunity and would like your opinion. From what I have read most dealers offer water soft, osmosis, and air purify from 4-7k sales price. There is alot of print about the sales tactics, service, over pricing, is this good or bad does it help or not? I guess what I need is someone to talk with other than Rainsoft, Culligan, or other manufactures that are trying to sell there product. If I based my decision on washing my hands with soft water and soap leaving a moisturized feeling or a hard water test I wouldnt need you. Are we taking advantage of people or helping them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 849 • Replies: 1
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2011 07:19 am
@SG1063,
Do you really want to make a profit in the water quality improvement business?
The big brand name dealerships have sales quotas - dealers will do whatever it takes to meet these quotas and preserve their profits. Independent dealers have no quotas but there own. Independent dealers are in business to help people improve the quality of their water and still make a profit. I have been involved with both and will never associate myself with a big brand name dealership again.
0 Replies