God I was annoying

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 09:06 am
So I looked back at all my posts from years and years ago as a hopeless mess of a teenager and just wanted to say...

thank you for helping me those tough years, I didn't realize how annoying I was haha! I was a mess!

You all made a sizeable impact on my life back then and it was a great to have a place where I could reach out and talk to people, when the reality of it all was that I had nobody offline to talk with.

So thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 793 • Replies: 8
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 09:07 am
@Crazielady420,
Aw, thanks for the updates, nice to see you.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 10:04 am
@Crazielady420,
I think many of us saw our younger selves in much of what you were facing. I sometimes thought of myself as your Aunt J and George was Uncle G. Maybe many of us felt the same way - like you were someone who had come here for a place to get support and feel at home. It was a mutually rewarding experience.

I'm glad things turned out so well for you. Those years will all come back to haunt you when your own children are teens Wink

HUGS!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 10:41 am
@Crazielady420,
You were not annoying. You gave a sense of reality to those in the same situation as yourself. You have come a long way and y0u should be proud of what you have accomplished. Nice to see you.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 10:42 am
I agree with everyone here. You were young, but you were sincere. And you weren't annoying!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 10:45 am
@Crazielady420,
I used to read about your escapades for entertainment. It was better than watching Melrose Place.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2011 05:56 pm
@Crazielady420,
Well I am glad to know it worked well both ways, you all helped me greatly and I created my own teenage soap opera :-D those were the days!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2011 06:50 pm
@Crazielady420,
Like Wandel, I used to follow your posts. That is not true of everyone's, so thanks for sharing.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2011 11:38 am
@Crazielady420,
At least you outgrew it - I'm still annoying.
0 Replies