peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2011 10:01 am
@Setanta,
I ish a mayhem maker Muhahahaha ;D
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 06:27 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Alot of the way people have mistaken in my eyes, Well its hard to explain let take a few posts to explain my point of view Smile Kindness Smile Dont it feel good to be kind and it return when someone is kind to you dont it feel like you what was kind to you. Those are powerfull emotions Smile one sec and ill do the next post
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 06:58 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Now another scenario. A person walks into meetting of hundrets of people. Evreyone is watching one person speak. This person speaks with emotion and conviction, You see evreyone around you relating with this person, This brings out another powerfull emotion.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 07:07 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Explaining to someone that a long time conpanion that shared part of their lifes toghether will no longer be able too. You can muster up many powerfull emotions from that scenario. Wars well same but in group mentality. But what is important to me anyways is to have, A logical not mystical defenition of God. So that was why created the other topic for it Smile
0 Replies

eduece92483

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 11:48 am
Hello All:
From Serious:
Unless im mistaken or i just forgot about it, crime still exists. Immorality according to whom though? Another view currently unnamed holds that God does indeed exist outside what we can know about in this life. Perhaps Einstein has it right when he said 'God is subtle but not malicious'. It is man in all his error that is malicious. For you to say everything is God literally, is in my opinion quite incorrect. Yes it is true that everything was created by God but no everything is not God, it is ours...to share and grow together.
Perhaps you didn't get it by the responses that were posted in answer to your question. I think they were mocking your statement about God. No one is perfect though so I wouldn't worry to much about the grammer and spelling problem. Allthough Microsoft Word does correct both for your info.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 01:29 pm
@eduece92483,
Good point I am not Arguing the existance of God. On the contrary. I am supply a form to were it is somethiing you taste, smell, touch, By my defenition there is Proff, With solid evidence to back it up. Smile
eduece92483

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 06:30 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
that being what exactly now???
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 07:38 pm
@eduece92483,
I'm not good at at doing the paste topic thing, Hmm if you click on my proffile and go to my topics your gona see one that says whats your defenition of God Smile There Smile
0 Replies

kroshanghar

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 02:39 pm
I AM SO SURPRISED FROM PERSONS WHO DENY CREATOR OF UNIVERSE VERY EASILY. SOME REASONS LIKE EVOLUTION THEORY OR LIKE THAT.

WHY THEY CANNOT SEE THEIR MICROSCOPY COMPLEX DESIGN IN THEMSELF.
OK EVOULTION MAYBY IS A CORRECT THEORY.

BUT THERE IS A COMPLICATED SYSTEM IN ALL THINGS TO BE UP TO DATED AND CHANGED.
MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY FOR CREATION WITHOUT CREATOR IS NEAR ZERO AND WHY SOME PERSONS LIKE TO BELIVE THIS ZERO PROBABILITY.
FOR EXAMPLE WHY APERSON CAN NOT BELIVE TO A DIGITAL CAMERA WITHOUT CONSTRACTOR .BUT HE FORGET OUR EYES FROM MEAT AND BLOOD AND ... AND MILLIONS TIMES COMPLEX FROM DIG CAMERA HAS NOT ANY CREATOR

KIYOUMARS FROM IRAN
[email protected]
fresco

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 02:52 pm
@kroshanghar,
WHO CREATED THE CREATOR ?
IF YOU CAN CONCEIVE OF ONE ENTITY THAT REQUIRES NO CREATION
THEN WHY SHOULD ANY NATURAL ENTITY REQUIRE CREATION ?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 03:05 pm
@kroshanghar,
Wooah lol I can read in regular print too Smile The topic is not evolution And well creator Hmm ok I guess you can call it that Smile But nothing is just created Evreything has always been here and always will be here it simply changes form. Such as energy to mass and vise versa. But you do have your opinion on the defenition of what God is. Some people call it a statue, Some call it a man, I simply decide to call it evreything Smile Go to my topic on defeniton of God for futher clarity Smile
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 03:08 pm
@fresco,
Well we are at a point now that the only thing we havent defined is what was before the big bang. So if the question is was there ever a time when nothing existed? Well we might be still a be a few decades before we can decipher that question Smile
kroshanghar

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 03:08 pm
@fresco,
we can not answer to this question
because our understanding and information and ... are limited.
what we should search for is that:Are we creature or not?and another point
IF YOU SEARCH FOR CREATOR FOR GOD IT NEEDS TO FIND CREATOR OF THIS CRETOR AND IT IS A WRONG AND MEANNINGLESS VISIOUS CIRCLE
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 03:10 pm
@kroshanghar,
Hmmm circle yes Smile Meanningless vicios... Well thats up to ones own personal interprtation Smile
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 03:36 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
No thing exists without a thinger (conceiver). It may well be that "the big bang" , just like "the luminiferous ether" could come and go as a functional scientific concept. As for that psychological construct we call "time", its status as an independent framework for "events" disappeared with Einstein's relativity.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 03:45 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
peter jeffrey cobb wrote:

well from what I have understand from all the information available to me is that we consider god to be an energy. and that evreything at one point came from one thing. and from the equasion E=Mc2 we know that energy can become mass and vise versa. but nothing is ever lost in the equasion its just transformed. so if we call the object before the big bang god. then from it evreything was created. therefore evreything is god. so god to me the way i see it is not an entetity but evreything . evreything is created from god and therefore a part of god. nothing is ever lost just transformed. does that make sense to anyone else but me? i mean it kind of changes the way you look at religios practices but all of them basicaly say that verry same statement. but now it doesnt realy make sense to look at god as an entitity but as it being you and evreything around you well guess my question is that i would like to hear your thoughts on this tank you Very Happy

Well why the need to squeeze the concept of god into the whole thing? Whats the purpose or why is "god" necessary? I don't understand why you need to explain this, we already have an understanding of what energy is, but as soon as you slap the label god onto what energy is, people get a whole different idea of what energy is. But energy doesn't create anything or have any inclination to create. So adding god to energy does absolutely nothing but make the concept of energy vague and misleading. So my question is, why do you want to make everything MORE complex by adding god onto something we already have a definition for? God is not necessary.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 04:02 pm
@Krumple,
Well to me God has always been described as things humans couldnt describe. God of lighting, thunder , love, war, creation, ect ect ect. Well right now I believe we are at the point were the only thing left is. "What came before the Big bang?" So Why not? Till someone can give an answer to that question I will call that mass God! Unless you have a better name for it? Do you?
fresco

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 04:03 pm
@kroshanghar,
No. Your "creator God" has been invented to account for what we call "complexity", or "that which we cannot understand". But "understanding" means "ability to predict and perhaps control". Your "creator" is therefore nothing more than a super-controller in the image of man, to whom you delegate those areas which as yet escape you.

"God" is the irrational price we pay as language using creatures who can anticipate our own death, and fear our insignificance with respect to the scale of the universe.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 04:05 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
We can call that mass Eric if you want, But from that mass came evreything we know to exist........ Wait lol now I am quoting Genesis aint I lol sowy Smile
0 Replies

kroshanghar

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 04:21 pm
@fresco,
ok your viewpoints are intersting
consepts like "fearing-need-..." maybe have important role in beliving in god
but it doesnt mean god is a creature of human mind

we can say "we dont know"
but it is so hard absoloutly to say "there is no god"

sorry my english is week to debate!!