Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 05:54 pm
From JJ and his friends

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/879/jjsfriends.jpg

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 06:11 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
      http://home.comcast.net/~boburso/piccolo/mn_EAllen.JPG

Here ya go. I dont know if its mini enough but it sure is teeny.
Its all percussion so you have to figure out how much powder is not too much.

Shootin flies?
Thank u, Farmer; good for midget burglars.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 06:13 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
From JJ and his friends

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/879/jjsfriends.jpg
Thank u ALL.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 06:23 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Touissant Fafchamp.
I was not fully informed qua the Belgians, nor the French. Thank u.

David
Izzie

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 06:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
David

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAVID AND A2K !!!

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 07:02 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
David

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAVID AND A2K !!!Thank u, Izzie!!! U too!

0 Replies

saab

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2010 04:48 am
God Jul och Gott NYtt Ar to everybody
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2010 07:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
One of my past gread students used the FAfchamp mechanism to eject "face sensors" to detect rockburst on an addit face in a mine. The deployment of sensors were all "shot " out of a multi barreled pvc "Potato cannon" and , in his thesis , he gave Fafchamp a high five for giving him the idea.

Nothing in this world is really new, even computers rely on Digfitally arranged shuttles that meted out cloth patterns in Jacquard looms during the Industrial Revolution
shewolfnm

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2010 07:49 am
I hope everyone has a great day Smile
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2010 08:27 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
One of my past gread students used the FAfchamp mechanism to eject "face sensors" to detect rockburst on an addit face in a mine. The deployment of sensors were all "shot " out of a multi barreled pvc "Potato cannon" and , in his thesis , he gave Fafchamp a high five for giving him the idea.

Nothing in this world is really new, even computers rely on Digfitally arranged shuttles that meted out cloth patterns in Jacquard looms during the Industrial Revolution
Yes; indeed, as I remember, the 1861 prototype of Richard Gatling, M.D.
was based upon his earlier individual seed planter.
The Belgians are good gun makers (FAL).
I wonder whether Gatling was aware of FAfchamp
in 1861, or ever.

Will u respond to my question to u
qua Operation Barbarosa, hereinbefore set forth ?

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2010 08:30 am
@shewolfnm,
Likewise

Good Luck with Santa.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2010 08:37 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
      http://home.comcast.net/~boburso/piccolo/mn_EAllen.JPG

Here ya go. I dont know if its mini enough but it sure is teeny.
Its all percussion so you have to figure out how much powder is not too much.

Shootin flies?
What 's its calibration ?

David
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2010 09:08 am
I wish y'all the very best of times and every success!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2010 09:38 am
@Chumly,
U too, Chumly!

David
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2010 04:58 am
This Christmas has been quite subdued in our family. We lost one of the brothers this year and everyone made an encirclement about his widow so that her Christmas was not spent with only mourning. We had many get togethers with her at everyones house and so there was much travelling to various towns from ALlentown down to BAltimore. Id always feared the "visitation cycle" that was the remembered custom from my childhood . We always could count on someone having an accident .
This year our family accident toll was quite acceptable, it was zero .
I then realized why, in past years, the customs of driving between homes and partying there and all over, involved lots of PIVO and holiday schnapps. SO , when all the travellers are "festively saturated" the chances for auto accidents are hugely increased.
Now, as temperance has kept count with the ages of the surviving children and their larvae, (Even my son does not drink any more), the holiday travels were much safer. However, We are no fools and must I remind us all to keep vigilant because "the other guy" may be hammered and driving with a bead on you.

We played many parlor games and everyone joined in . The foods this yer involved a roast beef crown on Christmas, a seafood festival on Christmas eve, and 2 big SCoby ducks and kielbasi cornbread (Hillbilly polak style)stuffing on Sunday(That was the BAltimore contingent).The veggies and side dishes were all fairly sweet holiday style dishes, of which I care not for at all. I like my veggies steamed and plain with no accuterments and extra sugary ****. All I really ate was roast beef and the yorky pudding and gravy , had some potatoes but nine of the silly holiday stuff. I was glad to report that NOONE who made table even considered string bean cassarole. I think I may have railed about that mess during some Thanksgiving weekend visit .

I am not going to be required to eat anything until at least Jan 23.
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2010 03:21 pm
@farmerman,
I am sorry to hear about the loss of one of the brothers. May peace and comfort be given to family and loved ones.

Your Christmas sounds like it was quite delightful.
farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2010 03:45 pm
@Arella Mae,
It was as good as it could be under the dark curtain of an "empty place at table"
farmerman

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 05:40 am
@farmerman,
Seems that this Thread, started by David, is as good a plce to journal another Christmas.
My Sister-in-law, (who lost her husband to lung cncer in 2010) has found a companion. Hes a nice guy whose a retired unite AL pilot and hes a full time plant propogater. He fits rigjt in and hes really ell liked by everyone.
The kid will be home on Saturday but today we travel a bit and will (ive been told) be served a seafood lasagna dinner .

Tomorrow there will be a "block Prty" where the severl djoining frms get together by trudge paths between our lnds and we visit each home s a progressive dinner". This was strted a few years ago in honor of one of my oldest neighbor who died that year and we all were keeping his widow and spinster daughter comforted by keeping them busy with visitors.

We hd the Amish kids school sing carols yesterday ("Keeping in key" is not something the Amish consider a necessary item when singing). They substitute volume for harmony.

No snow but that's okee dokee. LAst year was brutal enough to be our "Little Ice Age"

Ill be absent mot of the day but we wish all of A2K a Happy Christmas nd Great New Year

0 Replies