Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 07:43 pm
I will try really hard to get onto the taping of FX sitcom Louie (2010) this Monday night [12 Dec. 2010] at the Comedy Cellar, NYC. They will be taping the stand-up routine scenes for next season that evening.

http://blog.markcz.com/louie-fx-sitcom-louis-ck/louis-ck-fx-louie.jpg

I have to get there by 19:45 EST so when I get off from work at 15:30 EST, I will go to Duane Reade and grab a bag of cheap peanuts to tied me over and then wait (in line if there is one that early).

Wish me luck!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1492966/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,516 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 07:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
Good luck and have fun!

I love going to tapings - for radio and t.v. Always lots of fun.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 07:56 pm
@ehBeth,
Never been to one. Hopefully the line isn't too impossibly long.

EDIT: I forgot I've been to one Daily Show taping and then there was the rally but that doesn't count.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 08:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
some of the first television tapings I went to were when the hamburgers took me to New York when I was 12 or 13 - What's My Line, The David Susskind Show ... I kept going to ones in my hometown and then Toronto and the city I went to university in.

I think my favourites have been through our equivalent of NPR - I've had the opportunity to be in the audience for musicians whose regular shows I couldn't get tickets to (or couldn't afford).
farmerman

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 01:06 am
@ehBeth,
I wanted to sit in the audience of "foraging around LAncaster County" It wasnt taped it was live at 6:30 and was afacsinating show about the wonders of hay.
0 Replies