African religion still better than evolution

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2010 11:17 pm
http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/virginia/2010/12/animal-parts-blood-found-suitcase-dulles-traveler-0

Gruesome but still no mention of requiring any sort of belief in trans-finite sequences of zero-probability events and probabilistic miracles, i.e. still better than evolution.

Quote:

Elephant tails, dried hedgehogs and chicken blood probably weren't on the top of your packing list the last time you traveled.
But U.S. Customs and Border Protection seized all of that and other animal parts and plants from one suitcase at Washington Dulles International Airport.

CBP spokesman Steve Sapp said Thursday that the items were taken on Dec. 3 from a 59-year-old man who was traveling from Ghana. The passenger said the items were used for spiritual purposes.

Officials did not release the name of the man, who was en route to Maryland, because he has not been charged with a crime.

The suitcase contained two elephant tails, bloody sheets, five chicken feathers, chicken blood, a dried hedgehog, two dried chameleons, grass, seed pods, tree bark chips and a jug filled with soil, herbs and blood, authorities said.

"This is by far one of the strangest suitcases we've ever opened," said Christopher Hess, CBP port director for Washington....

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/virginia/2010/12/animal-parts-blood-found-suitcase-dulles-traveler-0#ixzz17s6L8LzO

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,094 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 04:55 am
@gungasnake,
Is that your studied opinion? Why am I not surprised?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 09:08 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Gruesome but still no mention of requiring any sort of belief in trans-finite sequences of zero-probability events and probabilistic miracles, i.e. still better than evolution.

I don't know what version of evolution you've dreamed up, but not one of those things is true about Biological Evolution. Quite the opposite, evolution as currently understood by science is not only mathematically probable but mathematically inevitable.
0 Replies