Matched Betting... Matched What!?

anarima

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2010 06:17 am
Just a bit of background to this a number of people at my university have started matched betting as a way of making money. In fact, it has proven so popular, like Facebook, it's often on every other computer screen in the library. However being in my third and final year of university now, I have not caught on to this as early as everyone else has, so I'm feeling a little in the dark as to what it is all about.

Has everyone tried it and is this really 'risk-free'? If someone could give me an overview as to how this works, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 921 • Replies: 2
No top replies

anonz

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2010 07:16 am
@anarima,
Strange that you know what it is and know people at your university are doing it yet are asking for advice?

Let me guess someone will come along shortly and promote thier site as being the best at whatever matched betting is. Why not ask those at uni with you how it's done?
jespah

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2010 07:20 am
@anonz,
Even stranger when you both join on the same day yet are magically drawn to one another's posts.
0 Replies