0

Choosing a college

jabag11

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 10:55 pm
I am in the midst of choosing a college, and I am transfering from a community college with a GPA of 3.5, I have good grades, I am 19 years old. I am the outgoing type so I want to have fun at college as well as succeed. Some questions I am wondering are how important prestige and reputation is and if UC's are considered better than CSU's like everyone suggests.. And yes, I live in california, USA. I wish to go to a GOOD college where I'll be "safe" when I am out there in the real world.

And ultimately my question is, what are all the things i should consider when choosing a college

boomerang

1  
Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 08:23 am
@jabag11,
The first thing you should consider is what you want to study and then you should look for a school that has a good program for that.

I'm not sure what you mean by UCs and CSUs but there isn't anything wrong with community college.

No college will make you "safe" out in the real world.