What do you really want for Christmas?

the prince

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 02:10 am
Tex-Star wrote:

Gautam, I read your posts all over. You are OK. Sugardaddy is searching for you, right now.

Where ?? Where ?? Where ??
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 02:13 am
husker wrote:
what kind of PDA and Car did you get?

PDA - I have no idea, had a PALM but this time I want to get something with Windows OS on it - maybe an HP - still doing market research.

Car - A BMW 5 series (though I am not too keen on the new model - the butt of that car looks too BIG) or a BMW X5
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 02:34 am
I saw a raw resemblance between the two Grants... was I the only one?

I'm glad to hear that so many people have what they wanted; Diane, I couldn't be happier for you.

I'm sorry to disappoint Slappy, but it's humans who taste like chicken--- cats don't. (Make a quick exit...)

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 06:55 am
sozobe shops at Zappos. Is he one of the Marx Brothers?
Thanks set, I hope that, for Xmas Ill have a shiny new avatar
and world peace
and all that crap about the kids being happy and dancing around the tree
and some fatwood for the fireplace
ans a ferrari testiculato
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 09:13 am
Oooh, the X5, Gautam, pick the X5!!!! Very Happy
(quivering with delight)
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 10:26 am
http://gifs.cc/MRYXMAS021Ea.GIF

quinn1: wants everyone to at least have a moment, one single moment, no matter who they are or what is going on in their life, of peace and joy. A very nice sentiment quinn1. Sometimes peace and joy comes into our lives only as bits and pieces.

littlek: I guess I'm at the stage where I just want a calm and peaceful gathering of the family. littlek, I always hate to leave my pets at home too.

innie: i want incense holders for Christmas.. lots of them and some new incense scents. i also want some more eyeliner and the book "the lovely bones." innie, I've been meaning to read this book also, but I still can't find the time.

Eva: What do you really want for Christmas?

Another bottle of champagne...here's your glasses...innie, you look awfully young to drink, are you sure your old enough?.....Cheers!
0 Replies

innie

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 10:32 am
colorbook, alot of my friends have read the lovely bones and raelly liked it... so I really wn to now! but i have exams this week so i haven't had time, i'm hoping to read it over the holidays.... I am too young to drink lol, :wink:
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 10:33 am
I also want more than 24 hrs in a day colorbook !!

inni - do you have and indian shops arnd you - we produce the best incense !!
0 Replies

innie

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 10:35 am
no i don't Mad i keep looking for some but I can't find any indian shops... but we do have an internatioanl supermarket, and it has some relly good incense!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 11:20 am
You and me both Guatam. 24 hours is not enough time to do everything! At least a third of that time we have to sleep. Sometimes I try to go without it but it always gets the better of me.

innie, although you are too young to drink, this is only virtual champagne...so here is your first glass...cheers to you!

More champagne for you Gautam?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 12:22 pm
Dear Santa,

How's da wife?

1 2004 blue or light green BMW 330i convertible.

Hope it fits in your sleigh.

Thank you. I am waiting.

cjhsa
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 12:30 pm
an a Ferrari testasteroni
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 10:48 pm
http://usa.venus.co.uk/weed/agifs/images83/santa.gif

cjhsa: I imagine Mrs Clause is fine...haven't seen her in a while. I can shrink this down...that way it will fit in the sleigh. In your driveway it can be returned to it's normal size (just like..."Honey I shrunk the Kids")

http://cybercapetown.com/LuxuryCars/Cars/bmw_330_convertible.jpg

Farmerman: Still no avatar...Do you want me to pm one to you? Is this the car that
you just can't stop talking about?

http://www.men360.com/images/clipart/em_f360vz06_f01.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 04:14 am
I have pretty much everything I want. Perhaps just another year of same?

No? I must pick something, you say? Hmmm. Then I wish for more visits with old friends. And more travel. Oh yes, more travel.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 04:17 am
Hopefully to London
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 04:37 am
{{{{{{CHRISTMAS SMOOCHES TO GAUTAM}}}}}}
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 06:34 am
colorbook. No , thanks anyway, I am in the process of getting a new avatar thanks to setanta (ever notice how it sounds like santa?) but Ive not been to my office this week .
ive been messing with ferrari names , Im quite happy wif my deisel big guys.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 07:39 am
I suppose I could use a new car for Christmas. The one I have now doesn't want to start. I was just heading up to the feed mill with the dog to get some corn and the damn car wouldn't turn over.

I'll give it a little time and try it again.

Sure hope the thing starts....

http://www.noebels.com/large_images/ciscocr.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 09:33 am
psssst...Gus...I think somebody stole your engine.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 09:44 am
I'm suspecting the dog... it looks shifty-eyed.

Smooch is a nice type of word.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:31:13